ChitownRC
LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: LSP Dual steering servo setup??? (/thread-2657.html)

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - Ponch - 02-15-2006

[Image: 49_1.JPG]

Hi, I'm looking at an lsp with this steering setup on it. If I just buy the stock tray for one laydown servo, will it drop in? Thanks.

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - cemeb4dk - 02-15-2006

WHY????

That is from the gt. Why do you want two steering servos??? That is more weight, just get a god servo!!!

Why are you looking to buy another lsp when you just sold one????

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - Ponch - 02-15-2006

nononono you got what I was saying wrong...It HAS that on it, and I want to get rid of it. I was asking if the part that comes stock on an lsp will fit right on. No way I want dual servos lol....
I want a more basic, stock, cheap lsp that comes RTR cause I'm no good at getting a part here and a part there to get it running.

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - Racin' Ranger1 - 02-15-2006

was it cheaper than buying part here part there? j/w

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - FreeRideFrosty - 02-15-2006

Throw the money into the revo before you try to pick up 2 classes...

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - mikecooper - 02-15-2006

why so he can just sell it like you?
haha sorry I couldn't resist Dan, you know I am just J/King

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - FreeRideFrosty - 02-15-2006

You're asking for it... Like I said... I loved the revo but wanted to race a different class. I wouldn't try to race two... I am not experienced enough to race 2 at once...

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - Michowski - 02-16-2006

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:You're asking for it... Like I said... I loved the revo but wanted to race a different class. I wouldn't try to race two... I am not experienced enough to race 2 at once...

Im not experienced enough and im gonna attempt 3 lol

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - MX_KEVIN - 02-16-2006

3 classes is just enough to keep you off your ass all day. Never a boring moment.:eek:

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - Michowski - 02-16-2006

well the revo i wont have to work on or the hellfire as long as i get my setup on there I like. Buggy im sure its gonna be a never ending battle to get used to

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - FreeRideFrosty - 02-16-2006

I will change that... I can't change my driving style fast enough to drive that many classes... they will all be different.

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - Ponch - 02-16-2006

Ok so to get back on topic, does anyone know if it will drop in?

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - FreeRideFrosty - 02-17-2006

I can't tell from the pics if anything else is missing... if that is all that is missing then I would think that the stock tray should drop right in...

LSP Dual steering servo setup??? - Ponch - 02-17-2006

I was wondering about the linkage...I think that it would be different, it would have to be lowered. That could just mean I would need to unscrew it from the top and rescrew it on the bottom, but I'm not sure lol....