ChitownRC
Noober to the forum - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Noober to the forum (/thread-2539.html)

Noober to the forum - Elkidminoltu - 02-08-2006

Hey guys, I have been scouting this forum out for a little while now and I decided to join recently. I am looking to hang out with a few of you guys this sumemr hopefully and hit some tracks nearby. I am 5 minutes away form that area next to the EOE so that would be a possible place to hang out. I also like the BMX track out in Elgin. I look forward to learning more about R/C through this site and hanging out with some of you. In other words:

Hi!:wavey:

Dave

Noober to the forum - Traxxas_Junkee - 02-08-2006

welcome!

Noober to the forum - Mr. Tune - 02-08-2006

Welcome Aboard!

Noober to the forum - Ponch - 02-08-2006

You're the 375th member!

Noober to the forum - kevinF - 02-08-2006

welcome

Noober to the forum - snakebite46 - 02-08-2006

Welcome to the boards.

Noober to the forum - rocco79 - 02-08-2006

welcome

Noober to the forum - FreeRideFrosty - 02-08-2006

Welcome man!

Noober to the forum - Blown5.0 - 02-08-2006

Welcome!

Noober to the forum - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-08-2006

Hope ot see u at Leisure hours sometime soon!

Noober to the forum - Elkidminoltu - 02-08-2006

Wow! Thanks for all the replies you guys! I do feel very welcome and I should be a pretty active member too. I already have some questions on some parts I just recieved so I will be putting pics up in the near future. Is it alright if I post them in this forum? Or should they go someplace else?

I can't wait for the weather to clear up b/c I am in the process of breaking in a new piston and sleeve for an OS CV-R .12. 23 degress outside isn't very friendly. Anyone have a warehouse with at least 50 square feet of room to play? I'll give ya a few bucks to let me finish the break-in. Wink

Noober to the forum - maxximum_44 - 02-08-2006

HELLLLLLOOOOO there Smile

Noober to the forum - firesprink281 - 02-08-2006

welcome to the forums!!

Noober to the forum - kevinF - 02-08-2006

Elkidminoltu Wrote:Wow! Thanks for all the replies you guys! I do feel very welcome and I should be a pretty active member too. I already have some questions on some parts I just recieved so I will be putting pics up in the near future. Is it alright if I post them in this forum? Or should they go someplace else?

I can't wait for the weather to clear up b/c I am in the process of breaking in a new piston and sleeve for an OS CV-R .12. 23 degress outside isn't very friendly. Anyone have a warehouse with at least 50 square feet of room to play? I'll give ya a few bucks to let me finish the break-in. Wink

well if your going to post pictures then put it in the video/picture section.

Noober to the forum - Toughtrax - 02-08-2006

welcome aboard man

Noober to the forum - Michowski - 02-08-2006

welcome aboard

Noober to the forum - Tex - 02-09-2006

Welcome, it'd be good to meet you

Noober to the forum - PoPRC - 02-09-2006

Valkommen!

Noober to the forum - BottledBeast - 02-09-2006

welcome...