ChitownRC
Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Only I would rock this on a Revo... (/thread-2315.html)

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - FreeRideFrosty - 01-24-2006

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Therefore I bring yo uthe NTC3 stratus body mounted on my revo. The body is so flexible that it won't crack. It's kind of nice. I may mount up the M3 body for the fun of it. It is in better shape than my 2 truck bodies so this is what will be runnin around the track...

[Image: 64341648_199261080_0.jpg]

[Image: 64341575_199260839_0.jpg]

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Notochord - 01-24-2006

wierd......

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Michowski - 01-24-2006

you cant race car bodies on trucks. You can probly get away with it on a sunday race but come time for a trophy type race it wont be allowed. And nice body dude. Reminds me of sherbert Wink

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - FreeRideFrosty - 01-24-2006

Why can't you race it on a truck?? J/w... I wa aware of restrictions on on-road bodies but not on trucks. Does it need to be a "truck-type" body?? I will only be running the on-road bodies for bashing and untill I can get a body from mike. Untill then I don't have much to choose from. LoL

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Michowski - 01-24-2006

not really sure why. But anytime that question was asked to somebody in charge its always been car bodies on cars and truck type bodies on trucks.

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - FreeRideFrosty - 01-25-2006

Hmmm. Oh well. I like the fact that you can push the body in or pull up the side and it pops back. My proline body just cracked. LoL

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Michowski - 01-25-2006

i personally love the look of a car body on a truck. I wish i could race like that but pro series wont allow it so o well

I was actually surprised how good it looked. I kind of hacked up the front wheelwells because I was doing it fast and just wanted it to clear the tires at full travel. I will take my time on the M3 body. It should look real nice...

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 01-25-2006

I like the 57 Chevy I have for the Revo. More taxi cab than truck....

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Sh1nn3r - 01-25-2006

Ill sell you this body for 6 bucks or ill trade you for a oddennell 99 glow plug!!

LMAO... maybe. I will be running the 2 on-roads for now. (they are free) It depends how long they last and how long the body will be from czech...

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Sh1nn3r - 01-25-2006

Dude what, You dont like my body im insulted.

Cmon... anything is better than a stratus. Money is money... I need to buy myself some MC-59's anyway. LoL

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - thenewguy821 - 01-25-2006

Quote:And nice body dude. Reminds me of sherbert

And if ANYBODY knows Sherbert, it's Ryan... LOL Still got pics of the old Revo Body???

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Michowski - 01-25-2006

no i dont, i think i should make another one tho. Everyone was intimidated by it.

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Ponch - 01-25-2006

Sh1nn3r Wrote:Ill sell you this body for 6 bucks or ill trade you for a oddennell 99 glow plug!!

Will you be at the bash? I'll take it for that price...Been looking for a basher body. My CP needs to be for racing lol...

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - Tex - 01-26-2006

I was told by Bernie even at club races the car bodies aren't allowed on trucks. I used to run a Subaru WRX on my t-maxx.

Only I would rock this on a Revo... - FreeRideFrosty - 01-26-2006

You're kidding me?!?!?!?! Oh that is bad.... hmmmm.... guess I may need to borrow your body reamer john because the body needs some more zip-tie stiches. (I will bring them both just in case I can get away with it... I mean heck I have seen off-road chevelles. LoL)

I'm dead serious....

I was at LHR on practice night with my WRX on the maxx. I came in the pit room after burning a tank and Bernie says "hey make sure you switch bodies before race day"

Oh that sucks.... ummmm.... no the M3 is still a car last time I checked.... maybe I can whittle one out of wood???

I have some "half trucks" you could make work (front 3/4ths of a CP body)....

LoL... maybe I can lay it over the 3/4 of the entire CP body that I have. :bustingup I think the one that I have will hold on but it will be interesting. Thank god I got that wing on or it would have been gone last week. :bustingup