The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Meatwad - 02-27-2007

Tex thanks for sticking up for me, I greatly appreciat it. Dan stop the BS

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-27-2007

That's all it takes man.

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-27-2007

Rolleyes

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:Rolleyes

Hahaha.... Mike's the man.

Tex Wrote:Especially don't buy one from Dan, he treats you like shit and thinks it's cool and funny. All he's trying to do is take advantage of you, point proven with posts like these "Hahaha.... I was up front with what he would be getting. If he wants whatever KHZ and carbon fiber I am not using it will cost more. If not I will just sell it seperate. :-)"

And I would love an apology for this completly bullshit and false statement though. I don't find it appropriate that moderators spread lies to trash the reputation of members on the forums. You knew nothing of what we discussed, mis-understood my quote, and cannot possibly have ANY situation in which I took advantage of, or tried to take advantage, of anyone.

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 02-27-2007

WOW I missed and exciting and Butt-hurt night!!!

inferno st Wrote:Tex thanks for sticking up for me, I greatly appreciat it. Dan stop the BS

Why couldn't you have said that when you first joined? Not trying to pick on you or anything but it has been a couple months now that you have sat back and taken it. Also what about mike and me? We pick on you to? must be that we are not trying to sell you something lol.

Tex Wrote:He just wants to fit in with the "cool" crowd and is tolerating your bully behavior towards him to try and be accepted.

Hold on, when did this become high school? And What the f@ck is the "in crowd" or should I say who is? I'm lost. The only crowd I see him trying to get cool with is the post whore crowd. Which would consist of Mike, Rocco, Ponch, Me, Dan, few others I'm missing. But I've never noticed an "in crowd".

Can I be in it?

Now I remember why Tommy is a badass dude. (And you are not half the post whore you used to be. Haha)

LMAO hey i gave up making fun of him all the time, its much more fun busting ponch's balls

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Now I remember why Tommy is a badass dude. (And you are not half the post whore you used to be. Haha)
You confuse me a little? How am I badass? Just mearly stating the obvious and asking questions that roll around in my otherwise empty head! And I can't really be a post whore when the only time I'm not working or sleeping is 2 A.m.

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:LMAO hey i gave up making fun of him all the time, its much more fun busting ponch's balls

Yeah but we used to so I have to include you! And ponch isn't as much fun as he used to be. He not as "special" anymore. I think the lectro-shock therepy might have actually worked! Or he did like me and attached a set of jumper cables to a battery and the to his. . . perhaps I've said to much!!!

I meant you were a badass dude because you saw through the BS to what was actually going on and made a damn good point.

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:I meant you were a badass dude because you saw through the BS to what was actually going on and made a damn good point.
I was just wondering.I have no problem with Gabe or Inferno. I just wonder what makes you different than me or mikey? Honestly we don't give him as much chit as YOU(lets face it) but we do still come down on him.

Also what about what we have done to ponch? Come on I remember a few posts where some people told him to hang himself!

But I kinda agree with Gabe in some way but I disagree with him in others, and I'm sure he could say the same thing about me.

And BTW I'm not choosing sides, and I'm not trying to get in the middle. Just asking relevant questions.

Also what are the odds that this would have actually happened in the yack away thread??? I would have never guessed it. Maybe in a for sale thread but never in a thread specifically designed for this type of thing!

lmao i remember that about ponch!!! i remember when he posted saying it was his mom and she hadnt seen him in awhile and thought he offed himself! Smile

LMAO!! Ponch took it like a damn champ. Hahaha

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:lmao i remember that about ponch!!! i remember when he posted saying it was his mom and she hadnt seen him in awhile and thought he offed himself! Smile
Point proven!!!!!!!! Thank you Mikey! Since I'm asking questions tonight, WTF is with the cheeto thing? Please explain!

Oh THAT is a good story. Hahahahaha

long story lol, fell asleep eating cheetos in a hotel room lol

I don't think he wants the actual story on here. Haha That is the very edited story....

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:long story lol, fell asleep eating cheetos in a hotel room lol
I see! Thank you. Now atleast when someone makes a joke about it, I'm not sitting there like a deer in the headlights!

Also how did your teach like that e-mail I sent ya!

we arent there yet lol soon we are doing homosexuality now Rolleyes yippee.....

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:we arent there yet lol soon we are doing homosexuality now Rolleyes yippee.....
Ahhh Frosty show and tell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmfao

I'll take 1 point!

What the hell just happened at my expense?? Haha

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:What the hell just happened at my expense?? Haha
Mikes taking you to his school to show what a homosexual looks like! What a guy/girl(whatever your dressed up as that day) you are for helping out the youth of the nation!

Holy hell. This is not good.