The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Meatwad - 02-26-2007

soo which one do i get the offspring

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 02-26-2007

yes.. You will get the offspring

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-26-2007

The red headed stepchild.

way to sell itWink Rolleyes

god everbody in umt is Funked. (note to self learn how to drive consistantly)

Hahaha.... I was up front with what he would be getting. If he wants whatever KHZ and carbon fiber I am not using it will cost more. If not I will just sell it seperate. :-)

Cmon dan... Take it easy

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-26-2007

Rolleyes

rocco79 Wrote:Cmon dan... Take it easy

:confused:

hEY dan how much for IT STOCK with a BCE chassis

I have no idea. I haven't even bought the other one yet so I don't even know what shape the chassis is in. Shoot me an offer. (Or have Rocco do it. LoL)

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-27-2007

man i swear inferno u are like a kid with ADD in an arcade, running around foaming at the mouth lmao

Official yack away thread - Tex - 02-27-2007

LSP was hot back in the day....like 2-3 years ago. There is a reason no one races it anymore.

Sure you can pimp it out with BCE chassis and KHZ stuff ....but even pimped, is it as good as a stock STR or Mugen?

ummmmm....no

point is....Dan quit spending money on outdated stuff

inferno st don't buy an outdated truck to try and race truggy. Especially don't buy one from Dan, he treats you like shit and thinks it's cool and funny. All he's trying to do is take advantage of you, point proven with posts like these "Hahaha.... I was up front with what he would be getting. If he wants whatever KHZ and carbon fiber I am not using it will cost more. If not I will just sell it seperate. :-)"

You can find a Kyosho STR or a non-prospec Mugen truck, used, as a roller in the neiborhood of $350 in good shape. There is no reason to buy something that is outdated.

Official yack away thread - Meatwad - 02-27-2007

LMAO. unless my buggy sells this week. im keeping it. then i will run revo, 777

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-27-2007

Tex Wrote:LSP was hot back in the day....like 2-3 years ago. There is a reason no one races it anymore.

Sure you can pimp it out with BCE chassis and KHZ stuff ....but even pimped, is it as good as a stock STR or Mugen?

ummmmm....no

point is....Dan quit spending money on outdated stuff

inferno st don't buy an outdated truck to try and race truggy. Especially don't buy one from Dan, he treats you like shit and thinks it's cool and funny. All he's trying to do is take advantage of you, point proven with posts like these "Hahaha.... I was up front with what he would be getting. If he wants whatever KHZ and carbon fiber I am not using it will cost more. If not I will just sell it seperate. :-)"

You can find a Kyosho STR or a non-prospec Mugen truck, used, as a roller in the neiborhood of $350 in good shape. There is no reason to buy something that is outdated.

Tex you have publicly bashed me MANY times. I sucked it up MANY times. I screw around on here like everyone else does and am trying to take advantage of no one. I feel that I have ALWAYS been 100% up front and honest with every deal that I have made.

Tex, you can tell me to buy whatever I want, but in the end it is still my money. And hot 2-3 years ago?? It was a hell of a lot more current than that. Maybe a year ago is when they first started dieing off.

I was at a race and there were 5 others racing still. Not bad I don't think. It is not the lates and greatest but it is by NO MEANS a bad truck. Hopefully I can get enough track time this summer to support that.

My "Haha" post was referring to me joking "red headed stepchild" post. I don't think $150 for a full roller is a bad deal. I don't think $200 for a roller with the spares and KHZ parts I was going to throw in, is a bad deal.

If he wants to spend around $150 for something that can be raced and bashed, by all means, tell him to drop $350 on a Mugen. I DO NOT appreciate being called out like that when you have no idea what the hell was talked about regarding this truck, what he was looking to spend, or what he wanted to do with it. I never see you call out anyone else like this. I stood up to you before and was told that you stuck up for me and lost all respect for me. I have my reasons that I have lost respect for you, but I don't bash you publicly like this. I think it was in bad taste and terribly immature.

Official yack away thread - Meatwad - 02-27-2007

like u said Dan when and if u get this other lsp and u want to sell the other one that is when we will talk

inferno ur like tex's little bro man hes lookin out for ya Rolleyes

Official yack away thread - cemeb4dk - 02-27-2007

This site is turning very evil amongst everyone, must be a full moon.

phucking bizarro world, see what happens when im not arond to be a post whore???

Dan, your bully attitude towards other members on this board has to stop.
All I was doing in my post above was basically treating you the way you treat inferno st on a daily basis...MANY times a DAY.

who's terribly immature?

and when you say I've talked down on you MANY times and you just took it, that's BS. I may have talked down a FEW times and that 3 times FELT LIKE many to you....

Now picture me doing it to you for 2 months about 5 times a day....that's how you treat other member(s)

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:inferno ur like tex's little bro man hes lookin out for ya Rolleyes

I look out for anyone that needs it, I'd do the same for you if you were being bullied.

Tex Wrote:Dan, your bully attitude towards other members on this board has to stop.
All I was doing in my post above was basically treating you the way you treat inferno st on a daily basis...MANY times a DAY.

who's terribly immature?

and when you say I've talked down on you MANY times and you just took it, that's BS. I may have talked down a FEW times and that 3 times FELT LIKE many to you....

Now picture me doing it to you for 2 months about 5 times a day....that's how you treat other member(s)

Tex I don't want to argue about your hypocritical ways any more. NEVER do I call out people on false accounts of taking advantage of people and treating people like shit. I screwed around with him at the track and he seemed perfectly ok with it. He is 18. All he needs to say is stop and I will. What you did just now was BS and entirely false. Tex I have no respect for you. I have my reasons for this. Now please, lets end this.

yes you do treat him like shit on a daily basis. I'm sorry your too blind to see it. Actually I think you do know you do it, now you're just trying to play it off. He just wants to fit in with the "cool" crowd and is tolerating your bully behavior towards him to try and be accepted. Just cause someone "seemed perfectly fine" with you being a bully doesn't make it right. To bad he's letting someone treat him like shit that ain't even cool with the "in crowd".

I'm glad you don't respect me, good for you. That means nothing to me.

where is Dr. Phil when u need him

Like I said Tex.... all he had/has to do is say stop. How do you know someone is not ok with screwing around if they act like they are ok and never say anything otherwise?? Exactly. I can say that Mike bullies me. Stick up for me now. Come on man.... hes 18. He can speak up.