The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-15-2007

good plan lmao

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 02-15-2007

I guess I never realized how bad it was, but now it seems like its getting worse. Someone in my homeroom got 2 detentions today, one for not having their ID and one for not having their planner.

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 02-16-2007

if your ID is not ariund your neck, you get written up, if you dont serve that 1 hour then it turns into 2 hours, if you dont serve that in turns into 3 day suspension.......thats pretty gay

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-16-2007

man sucks for u guys lmao

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 02-16-2007

Yeah, we don't have to have ID on a lanyard, just on you.

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-20-2007

made me giggle

*****Please don't post stuff like that Mike on open forums. -Gabe

Official yack away thread - maxximum_44 - 02-20-2007

I was just about to sit down for dinner before I opened this :o: :http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=Bo2mCfI7bRdPZH4vIhQSa3Jy4BKy54xWUiuuQA8CNtwHwogQQARgBIIaPgAIwADgAUKbTicn______wFgyYb_h_Cj7BKYAcOasw6gAd-Yhf8DqgHAAUFjY291bnRBZ2UwdG8zK0ZpcnN0TWVzc2FnZVR5cGVIdG1sK0xvY2FsZV9lbitOdW1NZXNzYWdlczIrUmFkbGlua3NSaHNQYWdlQmVsb3crU2VuZGVyRG9tYWluX2dtYWlsLmNvbStTd2l0Y2hCb3R0b21BZHNDb250cm9sK1RpZXIwK1VzZUxhbmRpbmdQYWdlUXVhbGl0eUZhbHNlK1VzZU5lZ2F0aXZlUmVyb3V0aW5nRmFsc2UrVmlld19UTLIBCWdtYWlsLmNvbcgBAdoBMGh0dHA6Ly9nbWFpbC5jb20vcThpNXVzdngxYnpybGg3ZnMxc2s5YnUwOXpjaDZsbYACAagDAQ&num=1&adurl=http://www.blessedherbs.com/%3Fsp%3Dinternal-cleansing

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 02-20-2007

Damn!! That is some nasty stuff.

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 02-21-2007

SO whos gonna buy it?

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-21-2007

lol cmon gabe it was roccos idea Smile

Official yack away thread - Tex - 02-21-2007

that poo just made my stomach hurt...:o: :puke:

Official yack away thread - pwnzor - 02-21-2007

is that poo? wow..........my arse has never let anything like that go................maybe I should try it @ post pics Smile

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 02-21-2007

Looks like they all ate some rope at one time or another...eww.

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 02-21-2007

Back to Catholic school disipline rules for a minute.

I went to Catholic schools through HS. They are trying to instill morals, ethics and professionalism in the students. And there is nothing wrong with that, in my opinion.

Having students "dress for success" is nothing bad. School is serious business and students should approach it as such. It doesn't mean that well dressed student will do better, but it does let everyone know that sloppiness and open disregard for the rules brings penalties, just like in the real world. School is, after all, preparation for life to come. It's not a punishment meant to make young adults miserable.

Heck, if you're 18, drop out. See how far you get in life with out a HS degree.

While you are at it, memorize this:

"Would you like fries with that?"

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 02-21-2007

I can see where you are going, but there are a few teachers that just go overboard, power right to their heads. They will see someone's shirt untucked in the back (still tucked in in the front and sides) and will give them a detention. Most likely the student had no clue that it was untucked.

Last quarter I got a referral (2 detentions and it goes on your record). I got it because I had my cell phone in my pocket, I forgot to take it out when I got to my locker in the morning. I noticed it during my 1st period class (Gym, when I was getting dressed) I pulled it out of my pocket and made sure it was turned off. It was, on my way back to my locker a teacher stops me in the hall way and asks me to empty my pockets, somehow this creep of a teacher saw it in my pocket ( I say creep because he is always "paying attention to the girls" to say it nicely and has gotten in trouble for it before) anyway, some how he saw my phone in my pocket, I explained to him what happened and he still wouldn't beleive me. I can understand that I broke the rules and there is the punishment, but I explained to him what happened and the jerk looked at me square in the face and said I don't beleive you and say one more word about it and I will write you another referral. (I was very respectful to him, he had no reason to threaten me like that) This same guy is the one who gave me the detention for dropping a peice of paper in the hallway, come on, something isn't right there, he also gave 3 of my friends detentions for the same thing because supposedly he didn't see which one of us it was, but he (somehow) KNEW it was one of us. Let's just say I can't wait for the end of the year prank. Were gonna get him good.

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 02-21-2007

cough* CA glue *cough

Just remember, the teachers and staff are not there to create disorder, they are there to preserve it.

i swear this one bitch has a hard on for pissing me off, every chance she gets she takes away my water from me, even this morning before school she went all the way out of her way to see if i had a water bottle then she made me toss it phuck that

Get a haircut and it all would stop.

jk

Naperville Central HS wanted to ban water bottles (because of drinking in school). The majority of students raised a protest and got it reversed. Now the students police themselves and keep the drinkers out of the classrooms.

If they show up gassed, it's another matter.

ya well they dont care what we think they are doosh bags

i get yelled at for my hair weekly lol

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 02-21-2007

then cut it goldie locks

got it cut last week rumpleforeskin

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-21-2007

I have a problem.....

First check from bike shop: $230

First order from bike shop: $150 (ish)
Second order from bike shop (4 days later): $200 ish
Deposit on fixed gear frameset (1 day later): $50

I can't seem to get the numbers to add up right..... Hmmmm

time to quit spending it

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-21-2007

Meh.... only young once. I use all of my biking stuff, and you can't beat cost on everything. I'm not in debt and was able to pay for my first year of school so I am proud..... I only have a few more bike parts to order now. LoL I should have enough money for the rest of my RC stuff when Inferno gets un banned and sends me the $$$ for the picco and clutch setup.