The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Meatwad - 02-14-2007

dont workSad

wtf is that for

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-14-2007

What kind of nazi ass prison camp school do yo ugo to??

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 02-14-2007

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:What kind of nazi ass prison camp school do yo ugo to??

Catholic.

u got a detenion for not shaving and u got too pay them phuckers a dollar.dont u pay enough for catholic school

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-14-2007

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Catholic.

Dude that is ridiculous.

Official yack away thread - Hoobajoob - 02-14-2007

STFU! they give detentions for that! I dont think they can do that legally can they? And then to charge? man they really are hurting for money. whats next suspension?LOL this is recockulous. there is so many more important things to be worried about and they are penalizing for facial hair. Next it will be only blonde hair blue eyed people attending and student will be doing the hitler march down the halls!

Only $7,500 a yearRolleyes , you should see the building, its not horrible, but could be a lot better. The watermain broke 2-3 times last year and they fine you for everything, gum is 2 dollars, lost gym uniform is 10 to rent a shirt for the day or 7 for pants (mandatory dress everyday unless hurt) detention for no belt or in some cases untied shoes.

This year I got a detention for dropping a peice of paper on the ground and not picking it up and for having my cell phone in my pocket (which was off, and I got a referral which was is 2 detentions and goes on your record, the dean likes me for some reason so I only got 1 detention though)

I can't wait for senior prank time. Confusedmash:

i can understand if you got a massive Fu Manchu going but if its kept neat they have no right.

i say phuck that school. thats gay.dont they realize that no one is perfect.dumb ass administration there

Haha, yeah I shaved either Saturday or Sunday, I don't remember what day, but I'm only sixteen for gosh sakes, it can't grow that fast. lol. I didn't think it was bad or I would have done it again.

Official yack away thread - RobH - 02-14-2007

Traxxas Junkie, I would be expelled from your school in 1 day.

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 02-14-2007

Rob you wouldn't have shown up for that first day so....LMFAO...

"Yes Robert, I see you have not come to school prepared!"

"Hold on, lemme finish this call..."

"Give me that! Where is your uniform? Where are your shoes? Your Belt? You're not cleanshaven! What is wrong with you boy?"

*Takes a ruler and smacks Rob with it*

"Ohh b*tch...Now it's on."

And that's how Rob got expelled.

hey ponch dont u go to the same school

Nope, Joliet Township...Only thing I pay for is...Well nothing! Ha!

RobH Wrote:Traxxas Junkie, I would be expelled from your school in 1 day.

Haha, they give you alot of chances.

Anyone remember the big drug bust that happened there last year? Most of the kids are back this year that aren't in jail.

I think they need to concentrate a little bit more on stuff like that instead of if a cell phone is in someones pocket, whether someone shaved or not, if someone dropped a peice of paper on the ground, if someone is wearing a belt, if someones shoes are untied, ETC, and concentrate a little bit more on whats important to a students life, like doing drugs, stuff that is going to matter in someones life. *oh no I forgot my belt, I can't belive it, my life has just been flushed done the shi%%er*. I could name about 20 kids that would fail a drug test right now, and if I listen up more I bet I could come up with another 15-20.

when i went to high school. i could name A LOT more than 20 people. for me it was like 350

hes before your time but if i where you id grow my T like scott ian. (Guitarist for anthrax)

Official yack away thread - RobH - 02-14-2007

Ponch Wrote:"Yes Robert, I see you have not come to school prepared!"

"Hold on, lemme finish this call..."

"Give me that! Where is your uniform? Where are your shoes? Your Belt? You're not cleanshaven! What is wrong with you boy?"

*Takes a ruler and smacks Rob with it*

"Ohh b*tch...Now it's on."

And that's how Rob got expelled.

I have some funny shit planned for school tomorrow. I am TRYING to get in trouble and security keeps writing me up, but I haven't been given any detentions or anything. I guess going to a school with 4,000~ students has its advantages.

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-15-2007

dude how bout getting detention for carrying around a water bottle? oh ya cuz it might have alcohol in it Rolleyes or wearing a non dress code sweat shirt or hoodie phuck that

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-15-2007

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Damn online poker!!! I play a freeroll for hours and finish 19th out of 2000. Top 15 were paid. :-(

Damnit!! 18th today out of 2000. Getting closer.

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 02-15-2007

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:dude how bout getting detention for carrying around a water bottle? oh ya cuz it might have alcohol in it Rolleyes or wearing a non dress code sweat shirt or hoodie phuck that

Yeah, same here. Except they don't pull the alcohol thing, they will just take it and give you a detention because no food is allowed outside of the cafeteria. You will also get a detention for the sweat shirts and if you bring your coat/backpack to class.

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-15-2007

well we can bring our bags everywhere atleast lol ur school blows man poor guy

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 02-15-2007

Now thats a crappy school man!! I got away with a lot of chit in high school. when I graduated my disciplinary folders was about
--------------------------

-------------------------

this thick! They would give ma a detention, I wouldn't serve it, they would give me a double for not serving the first, I wouldn't serve it, they would give me a saturday detention, I damn sure wasn't serving that, after that I would get a day off of school! I was suspended from school more often than not.