The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 01-23-2006

snakebite46 Wrote:You coming out on the 29th Rocco ?

He has a specific date for that? WOW Rocco how old are you and you now deciding to come out? Congrats and I'm sure eveyone here will support your decision!

Thanks for the setup Rich!

Official yack away thread - snakebite46 - 01-23-2006

LOL Tommy, funny thing is I'm the one that has to ask to come out and play......

Marriage.......what a beautiful thing...

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 01-23-2006

Since your the one "catching " it makes YOU the one that needs to come out tommy.... Besides arent you the one with the long hair??? :bustingup

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-23-2006

LMAO... Now Tommy, be quite and go put together your buggy or 10th scale so you have something to run next week...

Man you gonna take that Tommy ? Bust out that Losi and lay the smack down..........teeheeheee

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 01-23-2006

see one thing you guys dont know is i have been pro revo months before it was even released to the public. About probly 50 percent of the rc community said its not going to be anything but another t-maxx and i defended my truck months before it even become available to the public. As far as im concerned all you revo guys are following my lead. Rocco just has to thick of a head to realize what the top mt truck is for racing. LOL jk little guy.

When you see a green truck comming up from behind in your rear view mirror I suggest you step aside because il be trying to get a new record for how many times I can lap team triple punks and team up yours.

LMAO just playing guys. You really make this talking crap easy for me.

rocco79 Wrote:Since your the one "catching " it makes YOU the one that needs to come out tommy.... Besides arent you the one with the long hair??? :bustingup

Damn got me there! But I'm still not the one that said i was "coming out"!! Rich your married with a kid your exempt from these jokes!

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:LMAO... Now Tommy, be quite and go put together your buggy or 10th scale so you have something to run next week...

Quite you!! I got my w2's yesterday. So money will be here soon(crossed fingers) and i will come stomp you with my new revo! j/k I'm not gonna buy a revo.

Ryan... from the time I saw the revo coming out in magazines I wanted one. I just never thought I would save up enough cash to get one. The second I did I got one. I love the thing...

snakebite46 Wrote:Man you gonna take that Tommy ? Bust out that Losi and lay the smack down..........teeheeheee

OOOOOHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH that losi is packin now!!! just needs a new motor! I put it on the shelf so i could play with the buggy more but after stl. I'm thinkin of going back to it! truck was already built it just needs a working power plant! Mach .15 finaly died!!

I thought it was gonna be the biggest turd out there. LOL

Then, I found myself driving out to Chicago Heights during traffic to get one. Thinking I wouldnt get there in time and the guy would sell it on me...........LOL

I see a trend... Everything needs a motor. Ever thought of going electric?? I think you would be better off. LoL

Damn that Mach.15 lasted that long ? How many gallons you end up getting out of it ?
I thought for sure, me being like the 6th owner of that thing, it would have died sooner.

from the very day it become available to the public I had one. I litterally kept making trips up to the hobby store every 20 minutes checking to see if it came. They opened at 10 and about 11:20 they finally got one in. I got mine for 480 out the door and could have never been happier with the truck. First time i ever broke a part was months later at the monster jam were i tried for an hour of huge air trying to break the thing and it took for over an hour to try and break it. I will always have respect for this truck.

LOL rich i remember you comming out to my town to pick up the truck. You came a half hour early and punk'd me from meeting you there.

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:I see a trend... Everything needs a motor. Ever thought of going electric?? I think you would be better off. LoL

nope no electrics! I didn't kill the motor in the losi! the other 9 people that owned it before me helped!! all those people with an original motor. . . ! Like i said i put it away to concentrate on the buggy, but now i'm debating on going back and just bashing the hell out of the buggy.

LOL dude, I left like 2 hours early so I wouldnt miss getting one. I remember being stuck in traffic on the 90 reading the owners manual for that thing. LOL

mach .15 took a dump right after my first trip to stl! i had about a gallon through it. i could prob get away with running it but it has nothing left!

Let me put it this way... get the buggy running so you can bash it. I don't see a 9.5 being very competative. Then... race the losi for now, and with whatever money you scrape together either get a race buggy, a truggy, or a MT...

Michowski Wrote:I suggest you step aside because il be trying to get a new record for how many times I can lap team triple punks and team up yours.

:bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup

Ill be hot on ryans heels so keep the hole open

makes me proud to own one guys!! That and the fact i love that little truck! Rich you got any motors lying around? j/k

LMAO, before i even payed for mine i ripped it out of the box and completly examined the truck for like 15 minutes. I had a brand new pack of 12 duracell batteries and had everything ready to go. Got home about 5 minutes after i payed for it and got it all charged up and put fuel in it and sat there for 2 hours trying to get it started for the first tank. Through the thing across the room and let it sit for a few days. Finally called traxxas support and had it up and running like a champ. Im glad i didnt give up on it otherwise i would still own a supermaxx right now.

rocco79 Wrote::bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup

I'll be in the mix somewhere =)

Screw it... new challenge. Beat rocco first... then go after the leader greevo.

And rocco... you never answered my PM about the radio. I will not have a ton of cash now as my buddy is getting the storm super cheap but I can see if it is worth getting your radio or just save for an M8 with spek...)

rocco79 Wrote::bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup

LMFAO, your really fast with your savage so I wouldnt doubt that for a second.

Thanks lil buddy!!! Hopefully this set up will be the one..