The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - destroy_my_revo_15 - 01-22-2006

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:And I am like the only one to win. Big Grin Get that truck running right and we will revolt and make our own team. :bustingup Hopefully my buddy Jim ends up able to get that storm around the track. He can run truggy. lol...

yea that would be kinda cool. my pit biotch would prolly wanna be on the team too hes got an AE RC18t FT with a mamba and a 3 cell li-po.... crazy fast

UE-MAXX Wrote:Maybe becuase Dan can drive himself, and you live 10 minutes from the track. I live about an hour away. I plan on being there next Sunday. Once I get my license and my job, I plan on being there way more often if my parents let me borrow a car for the day.

yea it does help but i also have problems getting places alot cause the 'rents dont always wanna go out....i might go next sunday but pending if i have$$$ i might not race ill try and bum some money offa my mom lol

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-22-2006

Cool... so we have 2 for MT, 1 for truggy, 1 for 1/18, LoL... and are you going to the bash still??

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 01-22-2006

man you guys are going to get a huge dose of reality once i get back on the track with gabe. Me and gabe are like Tom and Jerry out there. Back and forth with non stop action. You guys are in for a world of hurting once the greevo and p5 machine are out there together. It gets really competitive between us. Trust me you dont want to mess with an overpowered revo and a green machine lol. Get all the practice in you can now because its really not gonna help you muahahaha.

Muhaha... whatever. LoL I am trying to get as ready as I can. I look forward to the day I take down the Greevo. LoL

your way better off doing that in your sleep were you can actually control the outcome. Stepping into real life and you'll quickly find out it can never happen.

Official yack away thread - t to the maxx2 - 01-22-2006

So you ended up keepin the greevo?

Well Ryan I know you are the one to beat so that is where my goal is set...

And yes... his greevo didn't sell so he is building it back up.

adding a 2.5r to my truck now for my engine of choice and il be back at the track. Should be instock at a-main during the week sometime. Time to stomp on whats left of the competition with a little tiny .15 engine muhahahaha

I see what you mean about that engine being fine. When it is tuned right it has plenty of power. I was leading the A-main for about 10 of the 15 minutes with it. I have quickly learned that yo uare better off going a little slower through a questionable section than crash trying to fly through. I would like a tad more power, adn since I am going to be strapped for cash I think I may give the XTM .18 a try. (What shaft style do I need??)

Official yack away thread - Sh1nn3r - 01-22-2006

Wasnt there like 3 trucks left running at the end of the mt class.

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 01-22-2006

Man...I gotta get back out to the track sometime and save my team's rep lol....Hey dan how did John do tonite? I see you got 2nd...lol what happened that air leak again heehehehehe... Crap I think I'ma gonna sell the 18t too....I need to focus on one thing at a time and that's beating you lol...Man my revo needs a fixin. IDK if the receiver even works lol...And it's dirty as heck....heh still got that f'd up stock pushrod on there too...And yeah there's not too much that's not wrong w/it...Chit I forgot I have to replace the diff gears again I'm not doing too good with them so far lol...

Jeez write an essay will i....Crap I was supposed to write an essay this weekend too oh well...So um yeah....Anybody want a k2?

No... there was a decent amount running...

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 01-22-2006

Heh with all this money you're putting into racing, you could have had a nice k2 by now...hint hint nudge nudge lol...

LMAO... No... I love the revo. If I pick up another class it will be truggy before buggy.

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 01-23-2006

with my new shocks my suspenion actully works... Watch out for my big,fat,heavy,slow,basher truck... Dont just concentrate on mich

Official yack away thread - snakebite46 - 01-23-2006

All this talk about Revo's, maybe I'll run mine a couple times too...........=)

hell yeah richy!!!

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-23-2006

Rocco hopefully you and ryan get to hung up on each other that I will just scoot by.... are you racing on the 29th??

You coming out on the 29th Rocco ?

Ok... that was weird...

Dont worry Freeride, I'll bring some heat for ya too. =P

You bet ill be there, Ill be the guy WITHOUT a revo!!! LOL!!!!

Better watch out snake dans the new man!

Thats what I keep hearing..........

gonna be interesting to see next weekend =P

LoL... there you go rocco. Piss everyone off for me and make it real difficult. LMAO. I do what I can but for 2 races I don't think my record is too bad. I have gotten a ton better at scooting around wrecks too. Helps out a lot with track position...

Ohhhhh yeah, this is going to be a goooooooooood race on sunday!

Dan, you've got it too easy so i had to make it tougher for you