The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Casketman - 12-10-2006

I still have video of simpson blowing her lines on her song then walking off. Classic!

Official yack away thread - Tex - 12-11-2006

michowski is MIA....I think he's mad at us (or me particularly)

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-11-2006

why?

Cause of the whole 3.3 deal.....
He didn't like the fact that I expressed that I don't like that motor and he let me borrow his for the finals...

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 12-11-2006

Tex Wrote:Cause of the whole 3.3 deal.....
He didn't like the fact that I expressed that I don't like that motor and he let me borrow his for the finals...

That whole situation was BS and a little childish. From what I remember, you needed a motor, and he let you run his. You were grateful but said that it wasn't reall as good of a motor as you thought it was. Right?? He got offended and we haven't seen him since?? :confused:

ummm...it was sorta like that but.....I think he just felt that "hey I was generous enough to let you borrow it, you shouldn't say shit about it" type deal.

I think it's a powerhouse of a motor, and I don't hate it I just think it wasn't designed right (ie: conrod and lower case including bearings are too small)

Not to mention the angle the carb comes out of the block, it's WAY to close to the spur gear.

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 12-14-2006

Time to go get sexually assaulted by my chemistry final. :-\

Official yack away thread - Sh1nn3r - 12-14-2006

Chemistry is cake!

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 12-14-2006

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Time to go get sexually assaulted by my chemistry final. :-\
You know you like it

I used to be soo good at chem. I did great in my chem AP class in high school. I decided since it was a class in my major, rather than test out in it I would technically "re-take" the class to make sure I have a real solid base going into my higher level classes. What do I get?? No professor.... a first year grad student as a teaching assistant, and probably a failing grade. He would second guess his explanations, do problems, correct them 3 times because he did them wrong, and then I need to remember on the test what was the right way out of the 4 ways I have seen to do a problem. I have never bombed a class this bad in my life. I think I am going to need to re-take it.

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-14-2006

u ever think of practicing the problems on ur own the right way lol

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:u ever think of practicing the problems on ur own the right way lol

Yes..... yes. But when yo udo it right, go into class, are told you are doing it wrong, learn it his way, and then he goes oh wait, do it like this, and replicates what I did..... it gets confusing. It was just a terrible class that I think I need to sit through again.

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 12-14-2006

I like chem but what you're going thru is bs.

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-14-2006

chem blows its alotta work for nothing really i had advanced chem my sophomore year and couldnt stay awake for a second unless we were doin a lab, all those prolbems and converting this measurement to that is so gay lol

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:chem blows its alotta work for nothing really i had advanced chem my sophomore year and couldnt stay awake for a second unless we were doin a lab, all those prolbems and converting this measurement to that is so gay lol

Hahaha!! Good old stoichiometry. Titrations, equivalence points, pH of solutions, its all killing me. I used to be soooo god at it. I could do it in my sleep. LoL

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-15-2006

u guys do any titrations with the oversized eye droppers lol good stuff right there, stoichiometric equations suck so pointless. I hated doing all the electron fields and stuff to and the orbitals 2dpqz LOL

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 12-15-2006

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:u guys do any titrations with the oversized eye droppers lol good stuff right there, stoichiometric equations suck so pointless. I hated doing all the electron fields and stuff to and the orbitals 2dpqz LOL

Hahaha. Giant eyedroppers. Yep. I did them in high school, but now we go more into the calculations behind it. It sucks. Orbitals I was good at too..... just all of the stuff with equations and pH related crap.

Official yack away thread - badmojo - 12-15-2006

hey freeride I sent you an email, something I think you will be very intersted in

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 12-15-2006

Sweet! Farmdale! I may actually be there. Thanks!

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 12-15-2006

YES YES YES!!! OS REPLACED MY VSPEC FOR FREEEEE!!! BRAND NEW SHIZ LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! MIKE CZECH THANK YOU FOR SELLING ME A NEW VSPEC FOR $80 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!!

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 12-15-2006

Holy Sh!t!!! Congrats ponch!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (Breath)hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I guess you got one hell of a deal!

Yeah I just said the con rod broke, somebody said the bearings might have seized up, it had 2 gallons, sonny o said to send it in...lol

Ahhh so happy, this makes up for the 34% I'm getting in english right now.....

They shipped it yesterday, should be here tomorrow. now the q-do I race sunday? or should I wait and get more thru the motor first.

Awesome dude!!!!! Bad ass! Im glad someone got a break !

Thanks Big Grin Big Grin

Now tell czech to pound sand... LOL!!!!