The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 01-21-2006

My buddy Murphy works for Fastenal, Graingers competition!

Official yack away thread - firesprink281 - 01-21-2006

IM MOVING!! we found out that our bid was exepted on a town house in palos hights!! we close feb 21st

Official yack away thread - Tex - 01-21-2006

Awesome Bill! I'll have to check it out sometime!

hell yeah. i cant wait. 3 bdrm, 2.5 bash,finished basment with a wet bar. and a garage. i can finaly have my bike on hand!! there is a balcony off the master bdrm, and sun rooms off the other two.

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 01-21-2006

Party at firesprink's place :p:

Official yack away thread - Tex - 01-21-2006

D A YYYY A M........sounds nice

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 01-21-2006

Congrats Bill! If I could get my lazy bro and his fiance off there lazy butts I will be moving out soon! Not a sweet house like you but a nice apartment in Lisle. Already got the paperwork I'm just waiting for them to come up with their portion of the d.p. and first months rent!

BTW I see a new r/c track in the near future!

we had the inspector go thue it today. the only thing he found was a sink had a leak and the dishwasher wasnt running rite. all the other stuff is with in 5 years old. (central air, furnace, range, microwave, fridge, washer and dryer) it need some new wall treatment. the older couple that lived there had silver wall paper in the kitchen. :puke: and we are going to do pergo in the famlie room. im happy we found it befor the baby makes its entrance.

squirrel Wrote:Congrats Bill! If I could get my lazy bro and his fiance off there lazy butts I will be moving out soon! Not a sweet house like you but a nice apartment in Lisle. Already got the paperwork I'm just waiting for them to come up with their portion of the d.p. and first months rent!

BTW I see a new r/c track in the near future!
im sure the assotiation would love that!! :banana:

Official yack away thread - north_shore_racer - 01-22-2006

I FOUND 10 BUCKS IN THE POCKET OF MY JEANS!

who remembers those bennigans commercials....

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 01-22-2006

The movie pretty woman is gay and im sorry for watching it... Im glad i fell asleep

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-22-2006

Well I figured I would post a link of the Barret-Jackson auction results as of now... The range in price from a little over $2,000 to over $4,000,000 for each car. The further down you scroll the more expensive they get for the most part. They auctioned off the first 2007 carrol shelby mustang GT 500 today as well for over $600,000. The buyer gets it built with their choice of optional parts, a tour of the plant and it is autographed by carrol shelby and edsel ford. Better yet all $600,000 is going to shelby's children's charity.

Link to the winning amounts on each car auctioned off to date...

Official yack away thread - BottledBeast - 01-22-2006

well thats good that all the funds are going to a good cause....

John... all I am going to say is: "TREATED!!" You may have had me in qualifying but I was 1 stall away from winning the A-main. I think second will go quite nicely with team triple threat. I am still waiting for up yours to make a showing. :bustingup All in good fun man. Glad you made it out...

Official yack away thread - destroy_my_revo_15 - 01-22-2006

well i did make 4th in the b-main and i was leading most of the race cause noone was running....

But who won the B-main?? Huh?? LoL... You pulled ahead of me because of an early crash but after that I realed you in. The only time you got ahead of me again was when I pitted... and then that was the end of that. LoL

Official yack away thread - destroy_my_revo_15 - 01-22-2006

were like the only people on our teams that actually do race.

And I am like the only one to win. Big Grin Get that truck running right and we will revolt and make our own team. :bustingup Hopefully my buddy Jim ends up able to get that storm around the track. He can run truggy. lol...

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 01-22-2006

destroy_my_revo_15 Wrote:were like the only people on our teams that actually do race.

Maybe becuase Dan can drive himself, and you live 10 minutes from the track. I live about an hour away. I plan on being there next Sunday. Once I get my license and my job, I plan on being there way more often if my parents let me borrow a car for the day.

Official yack away thread - RobH - 01-22-2006

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:"TREATED!!"

get yo lame ass back to 8th grade, no one uses that word anymore :bustingup

RobH Wrote:get yo lame ass back to 8th grade, no one uses that word anymore :bustingup

When I was in 8th grade we said Owned more than anything. But I guess you just got out of 8th grade so you would be familiar with what is cool and what isnt... Rolleyes

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 01-22-2006

i want stuffed pizza

Me too... that one gabe had at the trophy race was awesome. LoL (I think I still owe him a brat for that...)

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 01-22-2006

RobH Wrote:get yo lame ass back to 8th grade, no one uses that word anymore :bustingup

im in the 8th grade and we dont even say that anymore. its always the oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh------which by the way is so dumb Rolleyes

Wow... Honestly if I could afford this hobby in 8th grade I would have been thrilled and not give a damn what people said. (Not like I did anyway...)