The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 07-21-2006

SO dan how much is one of those cars you be ridin in costin new?

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 07-21-2006

The sticker on a base rabbit.... what drew is getting, is 15k. That's base.... and a hell of a deal.

My GTI the sticker was 23 or 24 and that was the 1.8T.... not the VR6, I'd have to look. Since I got it at the end of the model year I got it for $20k plus taxes. That was fully loaded. I think a fully loaded on now is about 28 though. That has a navigation system and everything though....

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 07-21-2006

The cool thing was when I was test driving cars for the fun of it Mitsubishi and VW both offered me between $15k and $16k for it about a month ago. That is pretty good for holding its value.

Official yack away thread - BottledBeast - 07-21-2006

yea but a basic rabbit comes with power windows, door locks, a/c, cd player, power mirrors, heated mirrors, and something else i forget

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 07-21-2006

Yeah the rabbit also comes with some cute skirts and tube tops... Oh and a jar for your penis when it falls off ....

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 07-21-2006

The 40 Year Old Virgi Wrote:Is it true, if you don't use it, you lose it?!

lol

Official yack away thread - Tex - 07-21-2006

rocco79 Wrote:Yeah the rabbit also comes with some cute skirts and tube tops... Oh and a jar for your penis when it falls off ....

lol....that is some funny ass shit right there....

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 07-21-2006

LOL! I thought so too! I was laughin when i typed it !

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 07-22-2006

OMG! LOOK WHAT YOU CAN GET ON EBAY! A REAL LIVE DEAD MERMAIDMANFISH THINGY!!! WahOoOooo!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/GOLDEN-Mermaid-Found-DEAD-on-Lonely-Florida-Beach_W0QQitemZ300006962914QQihZ020QQcmdZViewItem

[Image: globalwarming.jpg]

haaa....

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 07-22-2006

that's weird

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 07-22-2006

i love the 90's

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 07-22-2006

you guys should see the 2000....lol must be pretty small

Nope, the 2000 is just the background lol.

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 07-25-2006

Jeez, what's up with all the off topic posting lately? Where are all the serious RC guys who share their infinate wisdom with all of us newbs? I need data, not dialogue on cutting lawns and grudge racing small block Revo's....really, c'mon. Now, somebody post some good RC chit, or I'm taking my toy trucks and playing on revocentral or somewhere.....

gosh........

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 07-25-2006

Dude revocentral has a new post once a month lol.

not when I get there it won't..........

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 07-25-2006

lol

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 07-25-2006

Ask a question dave... After 5 or 6 posts it will be answered then the thread will go to chit... All forums have this....

Official yack away thread - Tex - 07-25-2006

I have personally left it up to the posters, if ya'll want to go off topic, feel free. If other members think it's BS, they will speak up and tell the BSers to get back on track.

No really...I mean it....you guys should start smashing skulls...this "let's have fun" stuff has got to stop...really. I expect free advice from the best RC guys in the area without the stupid comments and ads for Airtronics servos in every thread....yeah I know, I'm the worst of the bunch, but hey, my doctor says it could be months before the new medication take hold and we begin to see improvement...until then, the rambling, incoherent blatherings will continue unabated....I really should have listened to my parents and worn a helmet when I rode my bike, but I thought, "what harm can it do? It's only concrete."...so I jumped the stupid curb.....anyway, back to what I was saying....no more fun on chitown unless it's in the yackaway therad, right?

I like eggs.

Psyche.......

So you.... Um... Don't like eggs?:p:

No. I still like eggs. I think.

I had 2 scrambled ones this morning. Kinda boring.

No such thing as a boring egg.