The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 06-14-2006

What program are you using Tune?

Official yack away thread - Mr. Tune - 06-14-2006

Here is a link to where I did most of my researh. http://forums.afterdawn.com/

Lots of good info in there Smile.

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 06-17-2006

trucks are going out monday yippie

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 06-19-2006

Anybody wanna buy a revo or crt. RTR minus radio. Im getting out of this hobby. Theres just to much inconvienence with work schedule to be able to play at the tracks. Time for a mustang now, O YA

Official yack away thread - RobH - 06-19-2006

Michowski Wrote:Anybody wanna buy a revo or crt. RTR minus radio. Im getting out of this hobby. Theres just to much inconvienence with work schedule to be able to play at the tracks. Time for a mustang now, O YA

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 06-19-2006

not even a mustang could help u get chicks....Smile

only thing that could get me chicks is a paper bag over my head.

Official yack away thread - Tex - 06-19-2006

sounds like your letting your job at Jewel run your life. Why don't you find a different job? Like maybe a better one that pays more and gives you the weekend off. You could start out helping in contruction doing odd things/clean up. Maybe painting or something. It doesn't always give you both weekend days off but usually Sunday for sure.

Don't let your job run your life, you have control of your life, no one else.

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 06-19-2006

Mich, you work at Jewel? I don't know what you do, but I also do and it sucks. I am always scheduled for the weekend and they might be cutting us down to only 12 hours a week which sucks. I applied at "Toyota Park"
Rolleyes the new Chicago Fire stadium in Bridgeview. I hope I can get a job there.

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 06-19-2006

Good advise tex...

Your an able bodied kid mich... Get a laborer job... Its not glamerous but you have the chance to make $$$$$$$$$$ and you'll prolly never work a sunday bro..

... Besides, you know your not gettin out of this!!!!

Tex Wrote:sounds like your letting your job at Jewel run your life. Why don't you find a different job? Like maybe a better one that pays more and gives you the weekend off. You could start out helping in contruction doing odd things/clean up. Maybe painting or something. It doesn't always give you both weekend days off but usually Sunday for sure.

Don't let your job run your life, you have control of your life, no one else.

Good advice. I'm trying to get a schedual change where I work for a Saturdays or Sundays off. If I don't get it, i'm quittin Big Grin

My manager is trying to get my days switched, so I will still work 3 days a week, and said "I could just take you off saturdays or sundays, then you'll be making alot less money", I said "It beats spending money and not getting to use the stuff I buy due to when I work".

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 06-19-2006

Haha I'ma get a job at ALDI! I automatically get sundays off! Too bad all the ones around me are changing so they're open 7 days a week.

I'll probably end up working at Family Video, just because of it's distace from me.

Once I'm back from vacation and have my summer reading stuff done, I can choose from;

Family Video
Wal-Mart
Gamestop
Culver's
Honeybaked Ham and Cafe
Some bed store

I think that's it... but I might be able to work at

Target
Chili's
WoW Wingery
and there's some other places too.

I just got 33 hours last week UE maxx. It just happens the day I get payed the most is the day I wanna play. Im tired of spending money on this hobby also and having nothing to show for it. Maybe when I get a job like Rich or Bill and just have money to give away il get back in it but for now im gonna try something else.

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 06-19-2006

well i just turned 14 so i still got 1-2 years to go.......it kinda sucks cause I need a job to make money......but i was talking to my sisters friend and he wasl ike no man just enjoy life while you can before you have a job....but wahtever I dunno, i want a job and am willing to work but i dunno if it will be all that fun to waste the last 1-2 years of freedom.

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 06-19-2006

Hey Matt, you should get a job at Culvers, then you can work with your best friend neighbor! LOL

Michowski Wrote:I just got 33 hours last week UE maxx. It just happens the day I get payed the most is the day I wanna play. Im tired of spending money on this hobby also and having nothing to show for it. Maybe when I get a job like Rich or Bill and just have money to give away il get back in it but for now im gonna try something else.

You should become a basher Cool

[Image: bbash36.jpg]

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 06-19-2006

u can get a workers permit if ur under 16 cant u?

do just start painting I dont have to leave the air conditioned house hahahahh

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Hey Matt, you should get a job at Culvers, then you can work with your best friend neighbor! LOL

Haha how bout nooo!!! I'd have to work with the jack azzes Beth and Jake...little Mf'ers that don't let me drive on their lawn..
My solution? Jump mine and their lawn and land on their driveway!

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:u can get a workers permit if ur under 16 cant u?

do just start painting I dont have to leave the air conditioned house hahahahh

Yeah you just have to be 15 or work and get paid "under the table" with a relative or something.

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 06-19-2006

Revo2k Wrote:Haha how bout nooo!!! I'd have to work with the jack azzes Beth and Jake...little Mf'ers that don't let me drive on their lawn..
My solution? Jump mine and their lawn and land on their driveway!

or u could try to jump it on 2 there hou.....nevermind just when he is standing out sidr get a good high speed run down the side walk and jump the ramp and try to hit him.

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:nevermind just when he is standing out sidr get a good high speed run down the side walk and jump the ramp and try to hit him.

And I thought you were stupid. That's the best idea I've ever heard! How bout this- They sit in beth's crappy go-car/t and I just smash it thru the front window!?! Into both of them goes 10lbs of truck and glass!!!! muahahaaaa

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 06-19-2006

thanks i guess just ''DO IT''..................................................................
NOW!!!!!

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 07-05-2006

ChiTownRC has a million hits!

Official yack away thread - Mr. Tune - 07-05-2006

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:ChiTownRC has a million hits!

In less than a year I might add! I put up that counter in oct 2005. Site has been up since June 04 Smile.

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 07-05-2006

where is the hitter located???? i cant find it