The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 06-13-2006

Dude, when I looked at my charger it was on 5 amps, I changed it back to 1.0 amps to see if it would take a charge, it didn't so I thought OK, Maybe its charged, put it in the truck and it barely moved, before I let you drive the truck both of the packs were working fine, I was driving the truck earlier that same day they worked just fine. You drove it at the track that night so as far as I am concerned you owe me a new pack, that is whatever the pack is plus shipping.

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 06-13-2006

Michowski Wrote:Not at all.
thats what it means. AnD W/e I lIkE hOw I tYpE. i NeVeR sAiD i TyPeD tHe BeSt.

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 06-13-2006

and matt yeah you did charge it at 5 amps............I saw you do it, you even told me what you were doing , so dont even try to lie about it

traxxas thrasher Wrote:and matt yeah you did charge it at 5 amps............I saw you do it, you even told me what you were doing , so dont even try to lie about it

Ahh the truth is coming out now....

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 06-13-2006

dun dun duuuun

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 06-13-2006

ok guys calm down. Take it to pm's or emails. No need to bring this all into the forums if its gonna get heated.

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 06-13-2006

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:thats what it means. AnD W/e I lIkE hOw I tYpE. i NeVeR sAiD i TyPeD tHe BeSt.

Alright. I didn't understand you were replying to him, sorry.

I just thought that everyone should know, even though most of the forum members know about revo2k anyway....

Sorry, I just thought this should be brought out into the open, even though most of the forum members already know about him anyway.

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Dude, when I looked at my charger it was on 5 amps, I changed it back to 1.0 amps to see if it would take a charge, it didn't so I thought OK, Maybe its charged, put it in the truck and it barely moved, before I let you drive the truck both of the packs were working fine, I was driving the truck earlier that same day they worked just fine. You drove it at the track that night so as far as I am concerned you owe me a new pack, that is whatever the pack is plus shipping.

Kyle- I will admit that I changed the charge rate to mess with you-but as I said before, I never charged it. The truck or even the spare pack was nowhere near the charger.

Before you do anything- check the mesh and the pinion gear on the truck, I think I toasted the pinion, not the pack.

Traxxas_thrasher, I know you saw me change it, but the truck was about 5 feet away, not attached to the charger or anything! So don't you lie. You saw me mess w/ the charger, not actually charge a truck.

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:even though most of the forum members already know about him anyway.

WTF is that supposed to mean?????????? I had one deal go sour because I had no clue about the truck, and that got resolved and worked fine after I pitched in $50 to fix what was found to be wrong when I bought it, not something that I did.

yeah you f'ed the pinion too, but i threw another one i had laying around that i was running on today, i tried to use the pack again today and it didnt work, so weather you charged it on that or not you still f'ed it up. cuz like i already stated it ran fine before.

Official yack away thread - RobH - 06-13-2006

I've had no problems with revo2k.

Oh, well I'm done on this issue, I guess I'm just out money because I trusted someone and they turned around and screwed me, I guess I will have to be a little bit more protective over the my stuff, and I guess I learned my lesson the hard way. SadRolleyes

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:yeah you f'ed the pinion too, but i threw another one i had laying around that i was running on today, i tried to use the pack again today and it didnt work, so weather you charged it on that or not you still f'ed it up. cuz like i already stated it ran fine before.

Ok-so I owe you a $3 pinion- I know I toasted that because you had no motor guard on and the motor got jammed into the spur.

How come until just now you say that you tried on another pinion?

Did you reset the mesh?

You know what? No-this issue is not done and over with- I want you to know that I didn't toast your pack.

Are your electrical taped motor wires making a good connection?

Yeah, matt I'm not that stupid, If you didn't do anything to the pack like you claim I want to know what the heck happened to it.

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Yeah, matt I'm not that stupid, If you didn't do anything to the pack like you claim I want to know what the heck happened to it.

Well I'm not sure what happened to it. The last time I saw it was about 10pm that night, about a day after that was when you started having problems.

So what happened from that night at 10pm?

Nothing, I went home, drove the rest of the pack that was in the truck went inside, put everything away and that is where it sat until I went to charge the packs so I could drive.

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Nothing, I went home, drove the rest of the pack that was in the truck went inside, put everything away and that is where it sat until I went to charge the packs so I could drive.

Which means it worked!!!!!!!!!!

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 06-13-2006

Anybody watch dirty Jobs??? New season......

rocco79 Wrote:Anybody watch dirty Jobs??? New season......

Is it on now?
I like the one they did in the brewery.

Revo2k Wrote:Which means it worked!!!!!!!!!!

Hey dumbass, you had the battery charging on 5 amps that was on the table not in the truck, the one in the truck only had about 15 min left on it.

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Hey dumbass, you had the battery charging on 5 amps that was on the table not in the truck, the one in the truck only had about 15 min left on it.

That battery wasn't even connected to a charger. It was sitting by your tool box where I worked on the mini-t.

OK, whatever, just drop it, I learned my lesson the hardway and I'm out of money. I'm done arguing on this issue because it is probally just going to get me in trouble.