The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 06-13-2006

Anything that you feel you shouldn't be seeing with your parents or spouse looking too, is inappropriate.

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 06-13-2006

thats why i changed my avatar cause i know that when certain people had their avatars i had to make sure no one was looking while i was reading, and then though well this is also a kid freindly site so its a little inapropriate to have a chick in a bikini or something like that.....so i changed it back to r/c

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 06-13-2006

i see ur guys point, but im sure everyone in here has seen it already, and can see it anywhere without even having to look hard

Mike, just because your hormones are raging doesn't mean we have to have booty shots on every page.

Tune's well-choosen avatar that welcomes us on the home page is perfect. Not too racy for any age. After all, if you swim at the local pool, that's what you see.

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 06-13-2006

yeah........well my mom is way too overprotective over some small things......like my sister has a whole wall of cowboys in just underwear (whitey tighteys) and hats........but if I were to have a girl in a bikini on my wall she would flip out and ground me for a week.......i dont think its fari but w/e

Official yack away thread - Mr. Tune - 06-13-2006

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Tune's well-choosen avatar that welcomes us on the home page is perfect. Not too racy for any age. After all, if you swim at the local pool, that's what you see.

Thanks Smile.

Is that Alba? Too small a picture to tell for sure?

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 06-13-2006

traxxas thrasher Wrote:yeah........well my mom is way too overprotective over some small things......like my sister has a whole wall of cowboys in just underwear (whitey tighteys) and hats........but if I were to have a girl in a bikini on my wall she would flip out and ground me for a week.......i dont think its fari but w/e

Next time I see you, remind me to bring one of my posters for you.
I have a couple of ones with chicks in bikini's holding rc's, try and put that up on the wall.Big Grin

Or heck, get one with a girl in a bikini and put that in your sister's room while she's away and show your mom :eek: hahahaaa

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 06-13-2006

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Is that Alba? Too small a picture to tell for sure?

Yup.Big Grin

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 06-13-2006

Revo2k Wrote:Next time I see you, remind me to bring one of my posters for you.
I have a couple of ones with chicks in bikini's holding rc's, try and put that up on the wall.Big Grin

Or heck, get one with a girl in a bikini and put that in your sister's room while she's away and show your mom :eek: hahahaaa

I think his mom would be a little more concerned about his sisters. . . to punish her!!!

Quote:Anything that you feel you shouldn't be seeing with your parents or spouse looking too, is inappropriate.
It's nice to know you and your wife share the same love of________(insert funny word here!)!!!

yeah, she's a freak....

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 06-13-2006

I might be getting 2 IBS's (itsy bitsy spyders)

Didn't Trinity drop that product?

Yup, I just looked a few min ago, I guess it was a flop so they stopped making them. That's prolly why hes getting them for so cheap, just hope they are still making parts for them.

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 06-13-2006

doubt it

they are

they are what?

selling parts

getting MO out tomarrow.one is rtr - remote and other needs a pack remote and arm.

Have fun w/that pos.

Dude you need to make some better choices.

MATT I Dont want ur ****ing opinion. u think i car what u think ?? u think u are like an r/c god(know it all). i got news for u your not. I NO BETTER THAN TO CHARGE A MINI-T PACK ON MORE THAN 1 AMP, CUZ AT 5 AMPS U TOASTED KYLES PACK.

mods i apologise in advance if i offened n e of u.

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 06-13-2006

Not at all.

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:MATT I Dont want ur ****ing opinion. u think i car what u think ?? u think u are like an r/c god(know it all). i got news for u your not. I NO BETTER THAN TO CHARGE A MINI-T PACK ON MORE THAN 1 AMP, CUZ AT 5 AMPS U TOASTED KYLES PACK.

Its about time someone said something....

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Its about time someone said something....

thanks and KOOL mich

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:MATT I Dont want ur ****ing opinion. u think i car what u think ?? u think u are like an r/c god(know it all). i got news for u your not. I NO BETTER THAN TO CHARGE A MINI-T PACK ON MORE THAN 1 AMP, CUZ AT 5 AMPS U TOASTED KYLES PACK.

I don't think I'm an r/c god. I just know what works most of the time and what's crap from personal experience and what I've read.

And you know what? I never charged the pack at that rate. Don't blame me for things I didn't do. I told him to let me know whats up with the pack but I haven't heard back from him. And finally, learn to type. It took me like 3 times as long as it would to read a well typed post to read yours. Retard.

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:thanks and KOOL mich

And what's that mean???