The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 04-05-2006

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 04-05-2006

you know newguys right

Yeah... Right.

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 04-05-2006

do you personally blame that guy who cuaght the ball

Official yack away thread - thenewguy821 - 04-05-2006

traxxas thrasher Wrote:you know newguys right

rocco79 Wrote:Yeah... He is Right.

At least you are man enough to admit I'm right Roc... lol J/K Smile

Cute....

Traxxas- Untill you can prove you know somthing about baseball besides stirring the pot or that you like the sox because you can spell it , lay off.

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 04-05-2006

ZING ROCCO! nice i like that one hahaha just cuz u can spell it Smile

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 04-05-2006

nice one

Thanks, im not tryin to be a d1ck but untill you can come up with your own stuff besides carrying newguys nuts . I dont wanna hear it

HEY!!!! Leave my nuts out of this.... lol

HELLO, didnt see that comming.

LMAO...

Hey Ryan, Why aren't you going down to STL with us?

cuz i requested almost the summer off to go to the pro series and other races and im going to stl end of may

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 04-06-2006

Duuuuh chris! LOL!!! j/k

Official yack away thread - Tex - 04-06-2006

one comment (and no, I don't know chit about baseball)
If a ball is headed over the wall, can't the player reach OVER the wall if possible and catch the ball and it's still considered an out?

if so then that guy DID steal the ball away from the cubs.

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 04-06-2006

Tex yes, If theres anyway for the player to get the ball from the field and he catches it then its an out. He can fly into his dugout diving for it, catch it, and get the out, or reach over the wall and catch it and be considered an out. Its not really the fans fault tho IMO. It would just be natural reaction to reach for the ball if its right in front of your face. Anybody would have reached for it. He did interfere and ruin it but life goes on. Only the sox fans keep bringing it up because there so insecure about there team.

Official yack away thread - maxximum_44 - 04-06-2006

It would have been nice if Gonzales made the routine double play everybody seems to forget about, maybe thats why they shipped his ass out. They still had a chance to win it in game 7, Remember we were up 5-3 after alou's 2 run homer.

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 04-06-2006

rocco79 Wrote:That was an April fools joke. Watch the news u scummy south side fan! LOL

I am confuzzled (again). The Bud Bleacher thing is on the Cubs.com site as a press release 2 days before April 1st....so is it fo real, or not?

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 04-06-2006

rocco79 Wrote:Cute....

Traxxas- Untill you can prove you know somthing about baseball besides stirring the pot or that you like the sox because you can spell it , lay off.

dude calm down, im not saying I know everything about baseball, but i was simply asking if you blame that guy or not........I wasnt trying to stir the pot. and i most definately was not trying to carry newguys nuts......I didnt realize untill now that newguy talked about the guy who caught the ball (should have read it all), but all i was asking was if you blame that guy or not. because if you do blame that guy then your just another dick in the world makin that guy travel the U.S. just so people dont kill him. dont have to get so offensive.

didnt mean to stir the pot. ok

Official yack away thread - RobH - 04-06-2006

Watching people get paid millions to play sports is stupid, arguing over it is ever worse.

Go out, have fun, and play them yourselves.

...that just my opinion.

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:I am confuzzled (again). The Bud Bleacher thing is on the Cubs.com site as a press release 2 days before April 1st....so is it fo real, or not?

The bud bleacher part is true, but newguys said "corperations" so i thought he was refrencing the part about the Walter E. Smithe boys buying the naming rights to Wrigley, that part was a BIG april fools joke... They fooled allot of people.

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:I am confuzzled (again). The Bud Bleacher thing is on the Cubs.com site as a press release 2 days before April 1st....so is it fo real, or not?

The bud bleacher part is true, but newguys said "corperations" so i thought he was refrencing the part about the Walter E. Smithe boys buying the naming rights to Wrigley, that part was a BIG april fools joke... They fooled allot of people.

The bears have the cadillac club seats ... so if the cubs have bleachers named after the best beer, thats fine with me.

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Comiskey actually got nicer after it was purchased... Wrigley (named after gum) has always been corporate owned and has not seen any improvements from selling out more sections... no improvements except for added funds...

Jeez go back a page or two and you find more Dan with his foot in his mouth...

Dan, did ya ever think the guy who named the gum named it after himself??? Therefore Wrigley field was once owned by one man who built his forutne just like comiskey...

Heres a lil history for ya from Wrigley Inc's website:
Company Founded by William Wrigley Jr.
William Wrigley Jr. came to Chicago in the spring of 1891. He was 29 years old, had $32 in his pocket, and possessed unlimited energy and great talent as a salesman. He started out selling soap. As an extra incentive to merchants to carry Wrigley's soap, he offered them free baking powder. When baking powder proved to be more popular than soap, he switched to the baking powder business. One day, Mr. Wrigley got the idea to offer merchants free chewing gum with each can of baking powder.... ect ect ect....

l

only differnce was Comiskey made his money off of owning a baseball team,which sold when the american league was formed ...

He was offered a franchise in Chi-town, he named to the White Stockings (GHEY!!!!) which was shortened to the White Sox ( GHEYER!!!!) so it fit better into Newpaper headlines...

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 04-06-2006

So having a team named after a cute little baby bear is better than Sox?