The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 04-05-2006

The cubs lost and your point is? There fans still stayed till the end of hte game to cheer them on.

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 04-05-2006

All you cubs fans are just so insecure about your team because they suck, you have to attack the real players of Chicago.

wow some people cant see i said i was joking. Notice i never even mentioned a score or if they were losing or winning. chill out.

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 04-05-2006

Michowski Wrote:The cubs lost and your point is? There fans still stayed till the end of hte game to cheer them on.

Your right... why would cub "fans" stay at the game for 3 hours in the rain when there is a bar down the street that has a roof?? Big Grin

because there loyal and support there team no matter what. Its what we call "Real fans.

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 04-05-2006

so are you saying that sox fans aren't "real"?

Michowski Wrote:because there loyal and support there team no matter what. Its what we call "Real fans.

I call them alcoholics. Big Grin

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:so are you saying that sox fans aren't "real"?

Im saying 90% of them arent. Ballpark never gets filled, You only hear about sox fans when there doing good. Cubs fans are there no matter how there doing. That to me is a real fan.

Freeride you just called sox fans alcholics. Now thats funny

Official yack away thread - Tex - 04-05-2006

you guys and this baseball crap..... BOTH TEAMS SUCK, GET OVER IT

Michowski Wrote:Im saying 90% of them arent. Ballpark never gets filled, You only hear about sox fans when there doing good. Cubs fans are there no matter how there doing. That to me is a real fan.

Freeride you just called sox fans alcholics. Now thats funny

No I called the cub fans alcoholics... maybe you should look into going to school. Big Grin

And the fact that cub fans fills the park just shows that they are stupid enough to support a losing team. Why should management work to bring in better players requiring higher pay when the fans seem perfectly content to watch a sub-par team lose?? They are making the same amount of money and putting less out. I will say they are smart business people. When the sox win... they pack the park... I love going to games but if they are sitting in last place all of the time and don't stand a chance why waste the money when I could support them from home??

you better rethink the two teams. Cubs never had a rain delay and they didnt leave in the middle of it to go to the bar. I can see the reasoning if they were at the sox games cuz I cant blame them for that.

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 04-05-2006

Dan... Your a moron....

Thats all. . . .

BTW... the soxs lost too.... Something tells me both teams will do it atleast 60 more times.

rocco79 Wrote:Dan... Your a moron....

Rocco I just try so hard to be like you... Big Grin

And yeah... the sox lost. They missed out on a lot of opportunities. Rolleyes

No.. they JUST F'KIN LOST!!!!!!!!! They plain lost... It happens to the best of teams even the sox. Cleveland Just played better . They didnt let the sox back in .

Jeezzzzz....

BTW , dont try to be like me . It doesnt work for you

I know they lost... read my post... they lost because they didn't take advantage of their opportunities. You can only have runners on the corners or bases loaded so many times and not take advantage of it... they screwed up and lost. I don't see what is wrong with stating it like that...

Its the way your sayin it.... Not every game is theres to win... Maybe they just got out managed

Here let me slow down how I'm saying it...

T H E Y L O S T

They left too many men on.... that is it. Is that simple and clear enough now??

GeEEEE DeeeeeEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRrr UhhHHHHHHHhhhH I tiNk sO Dann.

TankS Fo SAYinG is slllllllllllllowwwwrrrrrrr for me....

'

Dont talk down on me ... YOU WERENT saying they lost. YOU were saying the indians won because the sux didnt take advantage of there oppertunities... The indians played just as good of a game they were able to stop the world champs when they had too.

There are two ways to look at things....

They won and the sox lost because of missed opportunities on the sox part. (Not to mention a bad call on a ball that wasn't foul that would have driven in the winning run in the bottom of the ninth... but I'm sure you turned away at that...)

The indians played well... yes. There is no denying that... but the sox failed... and it is waaay to early in the season to start this after every game...

its is retarted

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 04-05-2006

Dang yall....Lets chill and support CHICAGO TEAMS! lmao

So i got a Novarossi 528 (3 port )....

Its bad ass!

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 04-05-2006

Dan do u actually know about baseball....u seem to have great understanding of teams fans, but do u know how the game is played bud Wink

Mike dan's an expert on everything .. DUH!

Official yack away thread - thenewguy821 - 04-05-2006

Quote:(Not to mention a bad call on a ball that wasn't foul that would have driven in the winning run in the bottom of the ninth... but I'm sure you turned away at that...)

I hate to say it, but complaining about if a ball is foul or fair, or if a fan interfered with a play is a CUBS fan's way of explaining a loss. I was with you on the "Not capitalizing on opportunities", That is USUALLY what loses games, but leave the excuses to the CUBS.

Here's a fun game, let's keep track of how many times the "Billy Goat Curse" is used to describe the Cubs losses, or how many times a fan touched a ball that was CLEARLY over the wall (Didn't seem to stop Uribe last fall though), etc....