The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 03-28-2006

Wow... just saw the new Shakira video. She is lookin smokin'. I think she is one of the very few female singers who has a great voice and hasn't gone anorexic... (Ryan don't say Avril because I know it's coming).

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 03-28-2006

Shes to werid...

What's weird about her?? That she can say dirty things in spanish??

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 03-28-2006

[Image: 1143573333_whitesoxfans05.jpg]

nuff said Big Grin

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 03-28-2006

he he he, good one. fairweather fans....at least Cubs fans are there packing the place every game...lose or lose.

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-28-2006

that is soooooo TRUE!!!! nice Mich

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:he he he, good one. fairweather fans....at least Cubs fans are there packing the place every game...lose or lose.

Well hell the cubs game is the local bar why wouldn't they show up. When I have the cash I go to the sox games. I am in no way a fair weather fan... they have always been my team.

dan u are just showing ur ignorance when u say that wrigley is the "local bar" just shut up and go watch the sox game

HAHAHAHAHA JK bro but really shut up Smile

LoL... it's all good. On another note I wish I could have gotten a picture of you with the TTR buggy after your little incident on the tripple. LoL

ya no chit i wish i had one too never broke so much before after one impact lol

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 03-28-2006

What all broke?

front hinge pin brace, front hinge pin, front lower A arm and front shock shaft all on the right side....

ya sox dont have loyal fans. Only band wagon people. Cubs may suck but at least the fans stand behind them good or bad.

Official yack away thread - Tex - 03-28-2006

sox have true fans guys, you all know that. There are some banwagoners but there are also true fans.

Yeah.... Like 7 true fans.... WhooopieRolleyes

I hope all you bandwagoners have fun gettin to the "cell" to see your favorite new team!

Official yack away thread - thenewguy821 - 03-28-2006

Sounds like the Jealousy is coming out..... At least there is ONE Chicago Baseball team with a World Series Championship in the past 100 years.... Smile

I wont be roped into yet another cubs Vs. Suxs argument...

.... Not till the season starts! LOL!!!! ( And thome ends up being a flop, garland reverts back to his former self and Ozzi has a massive grabber in the dugout! Hey a guy can dream right! )

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 03-28-2006

I was always a sox fan even before they won the WS. I don't hate the Cubs, I would just rather have the Sox win if they were playing against each other. I would root for the Cubs if they make it to the WS this year. Remember, "it's their year".

How about that tie between the sox and cubs yesterday.

Yeah... That tie was sooooooo GHEY!!! Id rather lose than have a little league t-ball ending like that!

:bustingup

LOL, what did I start

Nothing.

Now we are talking about the little leage game b/w the sox and the cubs. LOL

You know what i mean right? In t-ball the games are always a tie so everybody is a winner... Truley a way to make a bunch of losers!

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 03-29-2006

Michowski Wrote:ya sox dont have loyal fans. Only band wagon people. Cubs may suck but at least the fans stand behind them good or bad.

You're an idiot if you say any team doesn't have loyal fans. I have been a sox fan since I followed baseball. Hell I have an autographed thomas card from when he just started playing... Don't be jealous....

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 03-29-2006

Wow!!! an autographed car!!?!!?!?!?! Dan you are really lucky! You must keep it inside a really big shoe box inside your closet!