The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 02-24-2006

You think that's a joke, but 20 years from now you will learn it's not.....

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 02-24-2006

Hmmm I see me post disappered...

exsqueeze me???

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-24-2006

it aint about who u know its about who u blow...lol

SO, if I practice with a buggy, and then race with a SMT, will I get better?

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-24-2006

u will be better at SMT most likely

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-25-2006

Don't you hate it when you go outside and one of your brand new tires is flat?? I'm pissed. (At least they are nice tires because they still looked driveable with NO air in them... pretty rigid sidewall) We looked and can't find anything in the tire so we are thinking it wasn't seated well... they will be hearing it from me on monday... I had better get a new tire out of this.

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 02-25-2006

Ha that sucks... Think if you just bring it in, and ask them "what's wrong with the new tires I just bought yesterday?" They'll be able to figure it out? lol...

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 02-25-2006

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Don't you hate it when you go outside and one of your brand new tires is flat?? I'm pissed. (At least they are nice tires because they still looked driveable with NO air in them... pretty rigid sidewall) We looked and can't find anything in the tire so we are thinking it wasn't seated well... they will be hearing it from me on monday... I had better get a new tire out of this.

Its was the massive amounts of torque your bavairin muscle machine puts out! You prolly spun the air though the rubber on a hard launch! :eek: :eek: Wink

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 02-25-2006

rocco79 Wrote:Its was the massive amounts of torque your bavairin muscle machine puts out! You prolly spun the air though the rubber on a hard launch! :eek: :eek: Wink

LOL

LMAO... too bad it was FWD and it happened on the rear tire. That was good though rocco...

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 02-25-2006

Did you vent the face of the tire treads like you're supposed to do, or did you vent the wheel? Rolleyes

Well don't we just have a bunch of comics. LoL Well since I am guessing that it isn't seated right and is leaking around the bead of the tire I guess that would be vented. LoL

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Did you vent the face of the tire treads like you're supposed to do, or did you vent the wheel? Rolleyes

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, I've been working on tire mounting lately.....

Official yack away thread - db302 - 02-25-2006

Any thoughts on the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo MR? I was looking at them yesterday at the dealership and was seriously considering trading in my '01 Maxima on one when I graduate in May. I know they have street cred, but I just don't see too many on the road. Thoughts?

Official yack away thread - Tex - 02-25-2006

Evo's are bad ass!

Talk to bigjs . He has a titted out evo.

Official yack away thread - db302 - 02-25-2006

Cool, I PM'd bigjs about it. I also just checked the Tire Rack and found out OEM replacement tires run a cool grand per set - OUCH! I can't complain too much 'cause my Maxima eats tires to the tune of $800- a set. Still, I can't get that new car smell outta my head tho-

My 98 Maxima eats brakes and always has. And my last set of Michelins also ran $800. But I still like the car a lot!

Toyo makes excellent high performance tires and they are a fraction of the cost of OEM..
Trust me my cobra has had atleast 12 sets of reaer tires! ( no joke) Ive had the highest end uni directional max summer performance tires to the 100 buck a piece jap garbage... Toyo is definetley a sweet blend of price/ performance...

Ive had
-Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 (3 sets rear , 1 front)
- Bfgoodrich comp t/a's ( 3 rear sets, 2 front)
-BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW ( 1 set rear)
-Continental ContiExtremeContact 2 rear sets, 1 front)
-Sumitomo HTR+ ( 1 set rear *** these blew)
- toyo proxes +4 ( 1 set rear)
I know there wre more....... Sad really....

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-26-2006

dayum big spenda....now that i know u got alot of $$$ i can really charge u for dem bodies!!! Wink lol

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 02-26-2006

db302 Wrote:Any thoughts on the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo MR? I was looking at them yesterday at the dealership and was seriously considering trading in my '01 Maxima on one when I graduate in May. I know they have street cred, but I just don't see too many on the road. Thoughts?

Badass car. I love the MR more than I ever thought I could love a 4-cylinder. I was a big STi fan but in my eyes there is no comparison. Great performer right off of the lot and even more potential. They are great handling and great driving cars. (And throw a set of the G-force KDW's on there if you are worried about tires. I have never felt a car stick as I have with those...) If you do get the MR edition make sure you get it where they didn't paint over the carbon fiber airlons... they look schweet.

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 02-26-2006

I'm cooking chili in the kitchen while typing on the laptop with y'all !!

Multitasking.

But I'd rather be racing at LHR!!!!

Official yack away thread - db302 - 02-26-2006

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:I'm cooking chili in the kitchen while typing on the laptop with y'all !!

Multitasking.

But I'd rather be racing at LHR!!!!

Ummmm chili. With or without beans?