The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Mr. Tune - 01-19-2006

Low gas prices weren't that long ago you youngens'

That was the late 90s when gas was dirt cheap. Back then I could get gas and a pack of cigarettes for $20. Nowadays...$50 Sad.

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 01-19-2006

Can someone say....
[Image: 5addx_civic.jpg]
Civic?!

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 01-19-2006

i been hearing from tons of people that within a years time gas will probly be low to mid dollar and something cents range. Im hoping it gets to $1.30ish. Actually anything under 170 is fine for me. I can pay it even if it gets to 3-4 bucks but thats just an outright rip off.

I don't think we'll ever see gas go under $2 ever again.

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 01-19-2006

dude it was 1999 or 2000

I know you were 4 then revo2k so i know it seems like a long time ago

Official yack away thread - Notochord - 01-19-2006

Today i was having Apple juice and on the bottle it said made in china. and im not kidding

sry rob only got 1.6

Official yack away thread - t to the maxx2 - 01-19-2006

In a few years, china will take out all american auto manufacturers, with suvs for 7000

Official yack away thread - firesprink281 - 01-19-2006

i love lamp
i love carpet
i love desk

i hate work

I wanna race on sunday Sad

wow not even half way to 200. Funny how everyone can post hundreds of useless stuff in serious threads but a bs thread gets little attention.

Its hard to just bs.

Official yack away thread - SixVi6-Camaro - 01-19-2006

mmm... Brembo.

[Image: brembo.jpg]

I dunno what else to post.. lol.

I got those on my cobra! They rock!

Wow Holy Gee Golly Batman, Look At Those Rotors

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-19-2006

Vented but not slotted or cross drilled. Tisk Tisk. LoL. I'm J/k. Not really necessary unless you are autocrossing... (Which I want to do sooo bad. My neighbor offerd to set me up with a full harness, helmet, and custom dyno tuned chip for free to get me started. The 'rents flipped when I brought it up. LoL!!)

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 01-20-2006

I had slotted last time they were totally cracked. They suck. Standard is the way to go

Official yack away thread - SixVi6-Camaro - 01-20-2006

yup.. Brembo Blanks are the bomb. I had them on my old camaro and now my current car will have them too.

sloted and drilled rotors are only good if you are racing and use very agressive pads and change the pags and rotors constantly. slotted and drilled rotors were never meant to be daily driven over long periods of time unless you drive like a grandma and never heat the brakes up. they crack after a while because the long term heat cycling, then the slots and holes everywhere are just weak points to crack. Best bet for daily drivers is good brand blanks.

Official yack away thread - SixVi6-Camaro - 01-20-2006

lol.. ok more random pics..

My Bass.. Fender Short Scale P-bass.
[Image: guitars_01.jpg]

My electrics.. 2 Les Pauls.. just epiphones though.
[Image: guitars_02.jpg]

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-20-2006

I wish I could play bass. I love the sound of slap bass...

Yeah, it when all that heat builds up in the pads then you sit in traffic with your foot on the breaks keeping one spot on the rotor hot while the rest cools over and over ... Only a matter of time till they crumble

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-20-2006

rocco79 Wrote:Yeah, it when all that heat builds up in the pads then you sit in traffic with your foot on the breaks keeping one spot on the rotor hot while the rest cools over and over ... Only a matter of time till they crumble

Very good... you know your stuff. That is another reason I will never just ride the brakes to a stop from high speed. They get WAAY to hot so I will let off for a little and then get back on them a little. I generally coast whenever I can but sometimes that can't be done... stock brakes are actually great and dicipate heat really well...

Dan ive had a mustang a cobra (both performance tuned) and a serious auto sickness. I used to get like 5 differnt auto and mustang mags. I used to be into auto tuning before this....

I also went to school for two years to be a auto mechanic

It was so bad i had 0-60 times for most all cars memorized ( and not just performance cars)

Official yack away thread - Notochord - 01-20-2006

hi