The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 01-26-2006

Is he in Paris tonight?

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-26-2006

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:LOL cool dan haha dude did u have to post that massive pic damn I gotta scroll way to the right to post a dum ass response hhahah

LMAO!!! I didn't post that man!! :bustingup

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 01-26-2006

I absolutely did nothing to modify this picture;

[Image: 140447199_l.jpg]

blah blah blah, next page please............

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-26-2006

sorry i forgot to put a space my bad lol I know u didnt post it haha

shouldnt she be makin the pissed off face Wink JK LOL

Revo2k Wrote:I absolutely did nothing to modify this picture;

[Image: 140447199_l.jpg]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BREATH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PASSED OUT............. CAME TO ,...................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . :eek:

LMAO!! Thanks matt... God I hope orange juice doesn't hurt keyboards. I think I spit it everywhere. LoL

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 01-26-2006

Ryan - I cant mod this forum otherwise that pic would be history already!!!!

TTtM - C'mon man fix that $hit!!!!! WTF!!!

Czech- Hey man there are some wicked hotties on that show, so dont act like your not watchin it with a big box of Puffs plus with aloe and some lotion!!!!... So paint the bods with a big gay flower i dont care atleast they would be painted!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH BUUUURNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! ( JUST KIDDING YOU KNOW IM NOT PRESSIN YA!!!!)

Is she holding back vomit?

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 01-26-2006

See what you started Dan.

I think this thread has had more pages added to it in the last hour than it has in the last week.

zing! u da man rocco lol

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 01-26-2006

no its her playing a joke on him saying she wants the real deal, me, and getting ready to seriously burn him

LMAO!!!!!!!! Rocco is on fire tonight. And I will admit to the fact that I have seen the OC and there are some smokin chics on there... It pisses my friend off that her BF watches it religiously. LoL

Great pic... Why do you look like your tryin not to fart though?!??!?!?! You coulda picked a better pick of yourself!!!

lol wathcing the OC would be like watching a soap opera

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 01-26-2006

the oc rules, tons of hot chicks

rocco79 Wrote:Great pic... Why do you look like your tryin not to fart though?!??!?!?! You coulda picked a better pick of yourself!!!

ROFL-LMAO ROFL-LMAO ROFL-LMAO ROFL-LMAO ROFL-LMAO ROFL-LMAO ROFL-LMAO ROFL-LMAO ROFL-LMAO :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 01-26-2006

i think shes gonna barf lol...but seriously

The only thing we want to hear outta you mike is....

Psssssssssssssss........psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.psssssssss.......ppppssssssssssssssssssss ( The sounds of an airbrush!!! LOL!!!)

Why you gotta dis the O.C. man? You KNOW you like it!

[Image: untitled.jpg]

That a better pic of me? lmao...wait...That's not me! That's dan b4 he got his hair dyed!

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:lol wathcing the OC would be like watching a soap opera

Ryan is right... but with hot chics. And probably a hell of a lot easier to understand... because of the hot chics of course. Don't knock it till you've knocked it... :bustingup

Ok first .... EEEEEEEwwwwwwww... Nothin worse than seeing to soxs fans celebrate !!! LOL!!!

And second... Revo2k, im glad i made ya laugh!!

Revo2k Wrote:[Image: untitled.jpg]

That a better pic of me? lmao...wait...That's not me! That's dan b4 he got his hair dyed!

You got it man!! Latino, a millionaire, and with a championship ring. (And a better racer than matt) So I can give a damn what yo uguys say. LMAO :bustingup

Ohhhh he knocks it alright....... 3 times in the course of a 1hr show!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!