The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - destroy_my_revo_15 - 01-26-2006

+1 American Muscle all the way. i dont like things that run off of rice.....

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-26-2006

LMAO!!! Surprisingly enough she isn't the stuck up "bitchy" type. Real down to earth and easy to get along with. Not sure how she would take to chilling at the RC track though... mike you may need to bust out some trophies. LoL

An I know you were kidding rocco. That goes back to my "can we ever take you seriously" comment. LoL

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 01-26-2006

His doesnt run on rice.... Its german, It runs on sour kraut and brats. And crappy german beer!

Ok... American Muscle you want... we should be doing some work on my dads/my car. I believe after college it get signed over to me. '71 Buick Rivierra with a 455 big block... better?? LoL

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 01-26-2006

damn come on dude just link me her myspace, i wanna read about what kind of girl she is. I promise i wont do something stupid

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 01-26-2006

Do I see a new pit person in the future? How about this sunday. Everyone in your race Dan would be going off the track because there eyes will be somewhere else.

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:An I know you were kidding rocco. That goes back to my "can we ever take you seriously" comment. LoL

When did you say that???

rocco79 Wrote:His doesnt run on rice.... Its german, It runs on sour kraut and brats. And crappy german beer!

CRAPPY GERMAN BEER!!!! That's it... Rocco's going to hell... It's funny though because we say mine burns hops not rice. LoL :bustingup

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 01-26-2006

Michowski Wrote:damn come on dude just link me her myspace, i wanna read about what kind of girl she is. I promise i wont do something stupid

If you do, post it here. We can all see we were just browsing.

rocco79 Wrote:When did you say that???

It was in some other thread a while back... I know you said that it made sense though. LoL

Just give ryan the my space!!!!! and german beer blows dan, when your old enough to buy it you'll know why

RYAN!!!!! i forgot O.C. was on!!!!!! CHIT!!!!!

LMAO you boob. I just found out caitlin is only 14 on the show. GOD DAMN. Get on yahoo foo

Michowski Wrote:damn come on dude just link me her myspace, i wanna read about what kind of girl she is. I promise i wont do something stupid

I can't take that chance. LoL :bustingup Let me put it this way... lots of paris hilton and other rich girl pics, lots of pics of her like the earlier ones with comments such as "nice boobs", lots of club music and links to DJ's, and then lots of comment of people adoring her and talking about their latest weekend at the club...

Michowski Wrote:LMAO you boob. I just found out caitlin is only 14 on the show. GOD DAMN. Get on yahoo foo

LMAO!!!! :bustingup That made my night.

dude pm it to me. If theres anybody on this forum you can honestly trust its me. Il help you setup your truck sunday if i go also, or the next time i see you at the track.

Hows she gonna know YOU gave it to ryan!!! C'mon hes a trustworthy lil guy!!!

Ryan- Im at my girls house she wont let me download yaho on her new mac laptop. Ill have to hit you up when im at home.

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-26-2006

lol damn ur desperate bro Wink lol

Rocco u are ghey! stop watching the O.C.!!! :joy: :wavey: Im gonna paint a big queer flower on the top of ur body in pink Wink hahhahhaha

rocco, marrissa's little sis caitlin is only 14 on the show. I could have sworn at least 18

Official yack away thread - t to the maxx2 - 01-26-2006

http://dura.cell.free.fr/home/images/parisbynight.jpg

Mike... I'll tell her your a trophy winning artist... LoL

thanks dan, and tttm you should resize that pic now

now everyone hurry up and get this thread to the next page so we don't need to scroll side to side for 10 minutes. Cool panorama though...

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-26-2006

LOL cool dan haha dude did u have to post that massive pic damn I gotta scroll way to the right to post a dum ass response hhahah

rocco delete his post please.

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 01-26-2006

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:lol damn ur desperate bro Wink lol

Rocco u are ghey! stop watching the O.C.!!! :joy: :wavey: Im gonna paint a big queer flower on the top of ur body in pink Wink hahhahhaha

Make it a Barbie Jeep pink theme.......