The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - J-Dub - 08-16-2007

Man, Ponch, You're killing me with the 'parents' thing. Buy what you want, but pay your bills and they can't say shit! :-D

Official yack away thread - motoxer4life - 08-16-2007

brand new ponch? and buggy or truggy?

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 08-16-2007

idk...new or used...buggy

Official yack away thread - Meatwad - 08-16-2007

ponch i thought you wanted a truggy???

naa

Official yack away thread - hansarvin - 08-16-2007

Ponch don't feel bad I have to ask my parents about everything I buy and sell. And get a Mooooogen buggy. also Ponch there's one down here that's RTR except the Radio with a brand new motor and starter box for $350

No I don't have to ask them about EVERYTHING I buy and sell...But for this, they said I can pull some cashola out of my bank account (and repay it later) to get a buggy... (So that I can get some runtime with it before finals at peoria)...

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 08-16-2007

man its sooooo nice to be able to piss away my money on whatever i want....Smile

Scccrrreeewwww yyyoooouuu....Haha.

If I had access to my account though...I'd be broke in 5 minutes, but happy...

gotta make money to spend money

Tryin! ha
1.5 hrs till Doomsday

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 08-16-2007

Czech..... what happened man?? You were talking about heading out west, going to some badass schools, didn't want to go to U of I because it was in Illinois, and you choose NORTHERN!?!?! WTF are you on? Haha

cuz i didnt get into Stanford or Rice dan lol

Wow..... HAha. Did you even apply to U of I though? You definitely would have gotten in and it's not Northern. LoL

i got into U of I and im not going to NORTHERN, Im going to Northwestern

Ahhh.... NU not NIU, my bad. Well in that case at least it's a good school. The social life is kind of lacking there but it could be worse. Haha

Interview was ehhh at best....damnit.

He asked what hours I could work and I told him. They were not happy that I could only work from 4:30 to 9 on weekdays because of school, I get home right at 4 so that would give me time to hop in the shower and floor it to get there in time...And then get home at 9:15, do any and all homework and get up at 6:30 and do it all over again...

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 08-16-2007

Ponch Wrote:Interview was ehhh at best....damnit.

He asked what hours I could work and I told him. They were not happy that I could only work from 4:30 to 9 on weekdays because of school, I get home right at 4 so that would give me time to hop in the shower and floor it to get there in time...And then get home at 9:15, do any and all homework and get up at 6:30 and do it all over again...

Damn I'm glad I slacked off in school! Homework is for suckers, just pass all your tests and your good!

That's what usually ends up happening for me anyway (at least in english (or hell as I like to call it)) I mess up on the little stuff but make up for it on large projects....

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 08-16-2007

What /where was the interview for?

Official yack away thread - motoxer4life - 08-16-2007

Ponch Wrote:You know where Wink Jeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

el. Smile

there ya go roc.

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 08-16-2007

oh.

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 08-16-2007

Ponch Wrote:Interview was ehhh at best....damnit.

That's called having a job. Get used to it. haha.

It sucks playing a sport and working at the same time. If I don't have a game, I have practice then work until 10 or 11, homework, go to bed, repeat. lol

Yeah. A Jimmy Johns is opening around the first week of september, they had walk in interviews today..So I got an app and an interview. Hopefully I get a call back by tomorrow...

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 08-16-2007

Just remember that you probably won't get a job that you like, it's just nice to have some cash coming in.