The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 07-19-2007

[Image: damn.jpg]

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 07-20-2007

Dumb Ass French!!!!

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 07-21-2007

Men Vs. Women; Driving

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 07-21-2007

Chuck and larry is pretty funny. Id say its worth seeing

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 07-30-2007

[Image: 26246ae356bb9856.jpg]

Here is a spy shot i snapped here at work. This is the actuator that will be going on SOFIA which is a plane designed for high altitude flights with a telescope, this thing slides a monster telescope and positions it. 15,000 in/lbs per tooth

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 07-30-2007

How about a scale reference...like a ruler or something in there...it must be massive, yes?

ya its pretty huge, that hammer sitting to the left is about 7-8 inches long if that helps

Official yack away thread - Meatwad - 07-30-2007

Mike where do you work???

Rotary Actuators, Linear Actuator, Electronics, Motors, Sensors, Environmental Testing, Flight Controls, Built to Print

MPC products

Here are some more pics

[Image: polishingbeginsnolubesp8.jpg]

[Image: 2r6219007cq4.jpg]

[Image: 2r622004jx7.jpg]

[Image: 2r622007dd7.jpg]

[Image: 2r622010ih3.jpg]

[Image: 2r622010ih3.jpg]

[Image: 2r622022gr6.jpg]

[Image: 2r622028cy5.jpg]

[Image: polishingbeginsnolubevk0.jpg]

[Image: sofia004nj3.jpg]

[Image: sofia010ub7.jpg]

[Image: testsetuppo2.jpg]

Official yack away thread - motoxer4life - 07-30-2007

there gonna think your like an f'in spy or or something w/all the pics lol.

i didnt even take those last ones, they were on the network already Smile prolly wouldnt be good if they found out i posted them tho LOL

Official yack away thread - Tex - 07-31-2007

nice job right there, what do you do?

Official yack away thread - MX_KEVIN - 08-01-2007

Is the case magnesium? Looks like big bucks...

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 08-01-2007

it has a zinc coating on it actually. that whole unit costs around 200K and i think the plane needs 4 of em. I pretty much just watch, help run tests etc

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-10-2007

I must rant.....

So I go to Philadelphia on business and coming home yesterday the flight gets delayed because of weather...while we are locked in the plane on the Philly taxiways, along with about 30 other flights, I listen to the ground traffic control on the headsets...well, these knuckleheads had planes stacked everywhere, and so gridlocked....that when flight routes opened up they couldn't get to the runway...and then, because Philly is under construction, they had only one runway open, because they were PAINTING LINES on the other at 11:30 AM...how about doing that at night, when the are no flights??? so anyway, we got locked in the jet for 3.5 hours inching toward the runway, missing opportunites to depart when the weather allowed it, then when we are #1 for departure, United cancels the flight and calls us back to the gate...kicks us off the plane and tells us they are fully booked out of Philly until Saturday!! STRANDED!!! So, I rent a car and start driving.. Philly at 4:00pm is like Chicago at 4:00pm...gridlock crawl...so I finally manage to crawl out to the PA Turnpike, and get rolling....30 minutes into it, it starts to rain, then pour, then tornado...and if you have evr been on the PA Turnpike, it's a hairy drive on dry pavement...so I stress along for few hours and now it's dark, and rainy, and heavy traffic....repeat for around 8 hours and I'm in eastern Ohio and pulling off the get a hotel. Finished the last 400 miles to day for a total of 800 miles and 15 hours behind the wheel.

You gotta love business travel!

At least I made it home without wrecking the rental.

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 08-10-2007

But it could be worse...I could have found my car in the airport lot like this guy did....

[Image: DSCN3882.jpg]

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 08-10-2007

man that really sucks

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 08-10-2007

... And thats why my car will NEVER be parked in Chicago EVER again!!! Mawwwhahahaha!! Come get me daily!

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 08-10-2007

Daley

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 08-10-2007

Eat me

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 08-11-2007

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:I must rant.....

So I go to Philadelphia on business and coming home yesterday the flight gets delayed because of weather...while we are locked in the plane on the Philly taxiways, along with about 30 other flights, I listen to the ground traffic control on the headsets...well, these knuckleheads had planes stacked everywhere, and so gridlocked....that when flight routes opened up they couldn't get to the runway...and then, because Philly is under construction, they had only one runway open, because they were PAINTING LINES on the other at 11:30 AM...how about doing that at night, when the are no flights??? so anyway, we got locked in the jet for 3.5 hours inching toward the runway, missing opportunites to depart when the weather allowed it, then when we are #1 for departure, United cancels the flight and calls us back to the gate...kicks us off the plane and tells us they are fully booked out of Philly until Saturday!! STRANDED!!! So, I rent a car and start driving.. Philly at 4:00pm is like Chicago at 4:00pm...gridlock crawl...so I finally manage to crawl out to the PA Turnpike, and get rolling....30 minutes into it, it starts to rain, then pour, then tornado...and if you have evr been on the PA Turnpike, it's a hairy drive on dry pavement...so I stress along for few hours and now it's dark, and rainy, and heavy traffic....repeat for around 8 hours and I'm in eastern Ohio and pulling off the get a hotel. Finished the last 400 miles to day for a total of 800 miles and 15 hours behind the wheel.

You gotta love business travel!

At least I made it home without wrecking the rental.
Did that for 8 months! Never again!!!!!

Official yack away thread - cheesecake - 08-11-2007

ahh the days of business travel. everything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Official yack away thread - J-Dub - 08-11-2007

I don't think I could have done it Dave. I'm a road rager, I always run into a situtation where I want to cram my car up someones ass! Rolleyes