The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - Meatwad - 05-10-2007

i was thinking the same thing Dave. It's getting anoyying.I pay for all me and my bros rc's. yeah it suks because im broke most of the time. But you dont see me begging for parts.
peace TONY

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 05-10-2007

Dave you are spot on IMO. There has been times I have asked around for a part at the track and when I asked how much they wanted I was told to "not worry about it". I was always very grateful and if I had something to give someone else I did. Expecting freebies, is different.

Official yack away thread - Tex - 05-10-2007

speaking of freebee's, hey Dan, do you still have that MX3 radio? is it 75mhz or 27mhz?
If you still have it I could use it (provided it's 75mhz as I have a receiver to match and a car that needs it)

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 05-10-2007

I am pretty sure that I still have it and did not pass it on to someone else that needed it. I will be at home this weekend to check. If I still have it I will meet up with you somewhere to get it to you. (And I am about 90% sure that it is a 75mhz.)

Official yack away thread - Tex - 05-10-2007

awesome....call me when you check, I think you have my number (I have yours)

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 05-11-2007

Wait Gabe and Dan playing nice? +1 to the both of you! LOL!

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 05-11-2007

I can be civil. Whatever went on before is over and done. Clean slate, and no harsh feelings.

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 05-18-2007

This online poker thing is finally working. Over the past 3 days (playing at night a bit) I am averaging about $30 an hour. :-) Decent job if it keeps up. Haha

Official yack away thread - nitrodude - 05-18-2007

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:This online poker thing is finally working. Over the past 3 days (playing at night a bit) I am averaging about $30 an hour. :-) Decent job if it keeps up. Haha

Yip, but just wait until your in debt for $1000!!!
lol, jk

good luck

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 05-18-2007

Haha. I haven't put a dollar into it. Won a few bucks off of free games and turned it into this....

Official yack away thread - nitrodude - 05-18-2007

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Haha. I haven't put a dollar into it. Won a few bucks off of free games and turned it into this....

Man first this hobby and now a gambling addiction??? LOL

What online poker are you playing where you can play for free and win money?
I need to try that out, lol

Official yack away thread - Traxxas_Junkee - 05-29-2007

Anybody ever watch Deadliest Catch on Discovery channel? I've been watching it for the past few months and it's prett good.

Anyone else watch?

Official yack away thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 05-29-2007

ive watched it since the first episode. i really like it

Official yack away thread - Evil3 - 05-29-2007

I have watched it every now and then when nothing else is on.

Official yack away thread - Whitey04 - 05-29-2007

currently watching it well after the catch the show where they talk to the captains.

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 05-29-2007

Crazy brits
<a href="http://www.break.com/index/coopers-hill-cheese-rolling.html">Coopers Hill Cheese Rolling</a>

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 05-29-2007

Comon Rocco...This ain't the grid. Did you look for the "Lazy HTML" button too??? hahaha

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 05-29-2007

LMAO... I know when i posted it i was like wtf? Then i said sh!t on it they can click and paste... Im too lazy too fix it! lol!!!

Official yack away thread - UE-Maxx - 05-29-2007

LOL

Just listening to the crowds reactions is funny.

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 05-30-2007

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:Anybody ever watch Deadliest Catch on Discovery channel? I've been watching it for the past few months and it's prett good.

Anyone else watch?

Never miss it. Great show. I'll never look at a King Crab the same way again.

I can't imagine how they stand out there getting freezing cold water poured over them like that. I hate cold...I could never do a job like that.

Also learned that from the show that they only keep the males...females get thrown back in.

Official yack away thread - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 05-30-2007

On a different subject: This Friday is the last day of school for many areas...and August 20th is the first day in fall..that's just 11 short weeks of summer to fit in all the fun. Seems too short to me?????

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 05-30-2007

i start mid september got out may 20 Smile

Official yack away thread - Evil3 - 05-30-2007

lmao @ Roc
Lol @ Dave
:p:

Official yack away thread - 4wheelinrevo - 05-30-2007

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:I can't imagine how they stand out there getting freezing cold water poured over them like that. I hate cold...I could never do a job like that.

50-60K for a few weeks of work might change your mind (even the greenhorns make 15-20K a trip, do a few trips a year and your good to go

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 05-30-2007

get on the boat with sid for 2 weeks and you'll be at least 20k richer. Id do it in the summer time, winter I coudnt handle.