The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - kevinF - 03-04-2007

what do you live at jewel now?

Official yack away thread - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-04-2007

350 for a truggy and a motor thats insane maybe 4

Official yack away thread - AddictedtoNITRO - 03-04-2007

don't get a lsp.... I want to be 1 of 2 idiots runnin them lol better yet get 1 cause you'll sell it in a week or so and I can pick it up cheap for parts lolConfusedmash:

Official yack away thread - Evil3 - 03-04-2007

inferno st Wrote:Ya know Dan I dont mind you phucking with me. But now everyone is doing it and its pissing me off
I don't :p:

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 03-04-2007

Hey guys..... he can't buy an LSP. I was going to sell him a stock roller for $150 or a roller with some hop ups for a bit more. Tex told him not to buy outdated shit and that I was trying to take advantage of him so I'm guessing an LSP is out of the question. I, on the other hand, and perfectly happy with it.

And Inferno if you really do want an LSP I can build you a nice one. It would have a stock chassis, purple CNCed front brace, carbon fiber rear chassis brace, carbon fiber front upper brace, full CVD's, aluminum or plastic arms, some king headz toe blocks, king headz extended motor mount..... pretty nice. That would cost you a little bit more than a stock roller though......

Official yack away thread - Ponch - 03-04-2007

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:That would cost you a little bit more than a stock roller though......

There you go taking advantage of him Dan!!!

I know. I'm a dick for not giving him all of the hop-up parts for free.

ya! Smile lol

The parts are used aren't they too? I think you should ask for LESS for the hopped up one because they're used.

Ponch Wrote:The parts are used aren't they too? I think you should ask for LESS for the hopped up one because they're used.

Definitely. Forget the fact that they look or function like new. It doesn' matter! I opened the package. I have 2 NIP plastic arms so I guess the stock one would actually cost more...... :confused:

Seriously though..... I have a LOT of stuff. If the guy backs out on all of this stuff thenthe BCE chassis is probably sold, the boa clays are probably sold, I can either sell everything else as a whole or I can build a stock roller, or a nice roller on a stock chassis, and then sell the rest (if the buyer of the roller doesn't want it)

once it has a tank through it it drops in value just like when u drive a car off a lot lol

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:once it has a tank through it it drops in value just like when u drive a car off a lot lol

Yes.... thus explaining my pricing. But you wouldn't pay $2000 for an old Honda and an old Corvette......

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Definitely. Forget the fact that they look or function like new. It doesn' matter! I opened the package. I have 2 NIP plastic arms so I guess the stock one would actually cost more...... :confused:

Seriously though..... I have a LOT of stuff. If the guy backs out on all of this stuff thenthe BCE chassis is probably sold, the boa clays are probably sold, I can either sell everything else as a whole or I can build a stock roller, or a nice roller on a stock chassis, and then sell the rest (if the buyer of the roller doesn't want it)

You didn't end the last sentence. Let me finish. "and then I'd buy an 8-T."

I know that's what you're thinking Wink

The only way I would switch to an 8T right now or an MBX5T would be if someone gave me an offer I couldn't resist on the truck I would be racing right now......

Official yack away thread - Meatwad - 03-04-2007

i go to work and come back and have to read this shit.wtf. now i have a phuckin dent in my door

u already told us about the dent

no shit. did u get pics

inferno st Wrote:i go to work and come back and have to read this shit.wtf. now i have a phuckin dent in my door

Read what shit? What are you talking about?? I just made an offer. Haha And I have seen at least 2 other reputable people reccomend an LSP.

me?

yessum

in a minute

[Image: DSC02487.JPG]
[Image: DSC02488.JPG]
[Image: DSC02486.JPG]
[Image: DSC02485.JPG]
[Image: DSC02484.JPG]