The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official yack away thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Official yack away thread (/thread-2239.html)

Official yack away thread - snakebite46 - 01-23-2006

Save your cash, I'll have a M8 up for sale soon. Backlit version too.

Official yack away thread - Michowski - 01-23-2006

isnt that what you said about your new blow up doll rocco? O wait BURN. just kidding. Im gonna get it for that one

Official yack away thread - squirrel - 01-23-2006

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Let me put it this way... get the buggy running so you can bash it. I don't see a 9.5 being very competative. Then... race the losi for now, and with whatever money you scrape together either get a race buggy, a truggy, or a MT...

I got second place against kyoshos, and other "race" buggies(with very good drivers behind the controls) so don't ever say a 9.5 couldn't be very competative!!! And the money will prob be dumped into the losi(maybe a new motor for the buggy) and fixing up my explorer(needs wiring harness/paint/interior work!)

I figure $1700 will work out perfectly losi gets new tires new motor new electronics and i get a nice new/old p.o.s. hehe

Official yack away thread - FreeRideFrosty - 01-23-2006

Without spektrum I am guessing... but with the module and reciever so I could use it untill I got the spek module?? I will be saving. (Could you PM me a ballpark figure to save??)

Tommy the drivers must have been intoxicated... or you were.

Official yack away thread - snakebite46 - 01-23-2006

I'll probally end up selling it with Spek but no RX's. I'll let you know when my new radio comes back from Airtronics.

Official yack away thread - rocco79 - 01-23-2006

Michowski Wrote:isnt that what you said about your new blow up doll rocco? O wait BURN. just kidding. Im gonna get it for that one

I got the Ryan Michowski Version.... Comes with extra big mouth for talking smack and realistic chin hairs to tickle the twins

I'm a very good driver at the track in stl. It is no where near as complex as liesure but i have had a lot more fun down there than i have had at liesure!(liesure is an awesome track and i wasn't bashing it) but we were all sober it was sat morning and it was the first thing we ran!

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:Tommy the drivers must have been intoxicated... or you were.

woah!!!!! BURN!

chin hairs? Those have been gone for a while now. Its all about the smooth look now.

rocco79 Wrote:I get the Ryan Michowski Version.... Comes with extra big mouth for talking smack and realistic chin hairs to tickle the twins

BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

snakebite46 Wrote:I'll probally end up selling it with Spek but no RX's. I'll let you know when my new radio comes back from Airtronics.

Gotcha... so I need to beg and plead for a reciever then. Big Grin Yeah like I said shoot me a ballpark so I can save. I will gimp by with my current gear untill then probably. (Unless something major breaks) Ballpark for when this may be as well??

Yeah, i have to admit ... That was one of my better ones.

not to bad considering who dished that one out. I must say i feel the pain on that one. Props to you and your lovely doll.

Michowski Wrote:not to bad considering who dished that one out. I must say i feel the pain on that one. Props to you and your lovely doll.

does he also have the sheep one?

They really captured your eyes........ And , well lets just say ... Flexibilty!!!! LMFAO!!! j/k!!

im gonna have to close my blinds at night now. I might not sleep for a few days.

go ahead, the cameras will get the footage i need....

yeah so know im creeped out.....

rocco79 Wrote:go ahead, the cameras will get the footage i need....

yeah so know im creeped out.....

can we change his name to micheal? Although ryan is no longer under age!

I am scared.

Dont be jealous squrriel... we know dan still love loves you!

alrighty then...........

Yeah i know.

i dont want to know what you know so please keep it to yourself. I cant talk to you anymore.

yahoo rocco, Got an awesome link to send you