ChitownRC
WTB or WTTF Micro Electronics - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: WTB or WTTF Micro Electronics (/thread-2098.html)

WTB or WTTF Micro Electronics - north_shore_racer - 01-09-2006

ok. looking for some micro electronics. i really only need an ESC cuz i dont need a micro receiver but if someone had a set thatd be awesome!!! also looking for battery packs for a mini-t or loose cells that i could make an 8 cell with preferrably no 6 cells 7 would be fine so loose cells. 7 or 8. it would be awesome to find wut im looking for so i dont have to order em from venture. but what ever has to be done i might have to do that...so if i dont get a response anytime soon i might go ahead and buy em from venture.

Thanks
John

WTB or WTTF Micro Electronics - Traxxas_Junkee - 01-09-2006

i have a mini t pack, but it is a 6 cell,1200 MAH, 10.00$

i might be interested....lemme think about it and when i get the MO for some tmaxx parts if i still havent found wut i want i might buy it from u just to have another pack. any electronics though?

i have the stock mini t electronics, but i might still need them, i want to get a bigger motor, that needs its own ESC but i dont want brushless cuz i dont want to have to get lipo and all that stuff, u wouldnt happen to know would u?

u dont need lipo for BL...ya i dont need stock mini-t electronics...looking for non integrate electronics of any kind.

WTB or WTTF Micro Electronics - destroy_my_revo_15 - 01-09-2006

well you dont need li-po but if you want maxximum performance out of the bl yea you would prolly want one.

ya back on track does ANYBODY have micro electronics

WTB or WTTF Micro Electronics - bandit - 01-09-2006

You should check out Maxamps.com for the batteries, they have custom Mini-T packs starting at $12. I picked up a few packs for my Mini-LST and 18T from them. Single cells 1200mah nimh are like 1.99 a piece. They also have matched sets as well. I also picked up some IB3800's for the T4 and they are great (especially for the the price $40 for 2 sets of matched cells).

hey bandit, do u have to make the batteries your self, and they just give u the cells?

WTB or WTTF Micro Electronics - bandit - 01-09-2006

You can order pre-made with any plug type you need (which I think is awesome), or you can buy the sets of 6, 7, 8 etc, or single cells. I like to build my own packs so I bought the set, which they inlcuded the battery bars, deans noodle wire, and shrink wrap.

thanx, sorry about this NSR, back on topic now! lol

its cool...i might check that out. i got a gift card for 50 bux to venture so i prolly will end up using that for the ESC and maybe some cells if i still have enough...thats wut im prolly gonna do give it tmo then i'll order from venture when i get home tmo if i dont have anything i want...