The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Look whats on ebay - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Look whats on ebay (/thread-1992.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Look whats on ebay - t to the maxx2 - 12-31-2005

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6026388433&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT

Robh pointed it out to me, I bidded on it, 803.33, LOL. What do you guys think it will go for?
I saw 1550.71

Look whats on ebay - FreeRideFrosty - 12-31-2005

That thing is sick... wow. Too much coin for me though. Lol... what do you do if you win???

I will pay! And then I will resell it!

Look whats on ebay - SixVi6-Camaro - 12-31-2005

lol.. you won't win it. I don't believe the Razor will ever really officially released and is soo sought after now I bet there will be 200 people sniping that auction in the last 30 seconds skyrocketing the price.

Look whats on ebay - kevinF - 12-31-2005

dude where the he!! do you get that money?

also if you win and you go to resell what if they wont pay more than $500?

Look whats on ebay - UE-Maxx - 12-31-2005

traxxas thrasher Wrote:dude where the he!! do you get that money?

also if you win and you go to resell what if they wont pay more than $500?

Yeah, where do you get all this money?

Look whats on ebay - kevinF - 12-31-2005

UE-Maxx Wrote:Yeah, where do you get all this money?

yeah were do you get all this money. haha j/k

BUying and selling rc thingsSmile

Look whats on ebay - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-31-2005

dude that is one strange ass looking tmaxx! looks like it was run more than 4 times, but i would love one lol

Its not a tmaxx, its a razorback supermaxx ue thing, LOL

same difference lol

Look whats on ebay - RobH - 12-31-2005

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:same difference lol
Show me a t-maxx with a pan chassis and a 8 spider center diff.

im not saying its a tmaxx but u need tmaxx parts to build it, right lol other wise why call it a super MAXX

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:im not saying its a tmaxx but u need tmaxx parts to build it, right lol other wise why call it a super MAXX

a supermaxx and a razorback are 2 different trucks, ones a high COG monster truck, the others a truggy. There isnt a single T-Maxx part on the razorback, but the suspension kit and VBS would work on a t-maxx. On a full supermaxx, usually the only T-maxx part left on it is the tranny case.

edit: T to the maxx, if you get that for $800, and then sell it, you're a fool. I'd race and bash the hell out of it for at least a summer before selling it.

Look whats on ebay - too fast - 12-31-2005

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:im not saying its a tmaxx but u need tmaxx parts to build it, right lol other wise why call it a super MAXX
lol

RobH Wrote:a supermaxx and a razorback are 2 different trucks, ones a high COG monster truck, the others a truggy. There isnt a single T-Maxx part on the razorback, but the suspension kit and VBS would work on a t-maxx. On a full supermaxx, usually the only T-maxx part left on it is the tranny case.

edit: T to the maxx, if you get that for $800, and then sell it, you're a fool. I'd race and bash the hell out of it for at least a summer before selling it.
Don't you also need throttle servo mounts

t to the maxx2 Wrote:Don't you also need throttle servo mounts

:confused:

never mind, coulda sworn it needed stock throttle servo mounts

Look whats on ebay - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-01-2006

ok say that you get the razor back and spend what like 1200$ for the ultimate maxx truggy available. You would still prolly do better if you bought say a Hot bodies pro kit for around 500 bucks and threw a 200$ .21 in it. Im not sayin it isnt a sweet thing to have hell i want one lol, but i think if you are planning on racing its not worth it

Look whats on ebay - RobH - 01-01-2006

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:ok say that you get the razor back and spend what like 1200$ for the ultimate maxx truggy available. You would still prolly do better if you bought say a Hot bodies pro kit for around 500 bucks and threw a 200$ .21 in it. Im not sayin it isnt a sweet thing to have hell i want one lol, but i think if you are planning on racing its not worth it
but is the LSP as durable as a razorback? nope Smile

due to the distance, I don't think TTTOG is going to be racing much, if at all... unless he gets his own car?

i dunno about that, all the alum on alum will make the car pretty sloppy in a hurry.

That thing is really wild looking tho i took another look, just the center diff and chassis stiffeners alone look insane

Look whats on ebay - t to the maxx2 - 01-01-2006

RobH Wrote:but is the LSP as durable as a razorback? nope Smile

due to the distance, I don't think TTTOG is going to be racing much, if at all... unless he gets his own car?
tttm2 Smile, I am getting my own car, but I still don't know if I am gunna be making the 1.5 hour trip to lh

Look whats on ebay - RobH - 01-01-2006

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:i dunno about that, all the alum on alum will make the car pretty sloppy in a hurry.

over 50 gallons isnt a hurry IMO

t to the maxx2 Wrote:tttm2 Smile, I am getting my own car, but I still don't know if I am gunna be making the 1.5 hour trip to lh

At least come out once Smile RC pro series.

u put 50 gallons of racing on ur supermaxx!!! holy chit i stand corrected

Look whats on ebay - t to the maxx2 - 01-01-2006

No, someone on UE, I forgot who, rob will say, put over 50 on his razer