The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! (/thread-1885.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - FreeRideFrosty - 01-14-2006

Allright... Who would I call?? The Berwyn park district?? I think it is ok but I will check...

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - BottledBeast - 01-14-2006

yea i think u call them...or call the public works.. i know in northlake the public works takes care of the parks and stuff...

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - BottledBeast - 01-17-2006

so dan did u find out if we could start a fire for heat yet?

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 01-17-2006

Or, Cook County Forest Preserve District?

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - Tex - 01-17-2006

or just start the fire already! We never used to ask and we've had a couple fires in there. I can guarantee that the shelter will already be occupied when we arrive. It always has and will always be occupied by the bums that live around there. That is like a perfect place to sit around drinking by the fire.

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - mikeh - 01-17-2006

Haaaaa!!!! I remember the bums! Yea, they don't mind sharing the shelter. Quite accomodating folk if I recall.

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - Tex - 01-17-2006

yeah they seemed nice.... I don't see them sharing any of their beer though...lol

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - kevinF - 01-17-2006

lol tex

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - squirrel - 01-17-2006

Tex Wrote:yeah they seemed nice.... I don't see them sharing any of their beer though...lol

does that mean we don't have to share ours?

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - Obsessive R/C - 01-17-2006

I just found out my kids have a belt test on Sat. I'll still try to come by, but it won't be until later in the day.

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - kevinF - 01-17-2006

belt test? whats that?

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - FreeRideFrosty - 01-17-2006

Probably in some sort of martial arts...

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - RCDad - 01-17-2006

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - Obsessive R/C - 01-18-2006

Belt test = exam for next belt level (Karate) My son and daughter both test on Saturday (Blue belt w/ Red stripe) Pretty sad when a 12 yr. old girl can kick the cr@p out of you. Cool

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - t to the maxx2 - 01-18-2006

Ah I remember those belt tests, I think I made it to like purple or something, I was 11 at the time

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - lou diamonds - 01-18-2006

hey, i got a stupid question. as ive never been to a mt bash before, will it be an organized race, jumpin whatever.... did some touring car racin an tinley though.

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - UE-Maxx - 01-18-2006

There really isn't racing. People just show and drive. I am guessing that it is going to be really different from the October one because it is going to be cold.

There probably will be some jumps, but cold weather=brittle parts.

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - thenewguy821 - 01-18-2006

lou diamonds Wrote:hey, i got a stupid question. as ive never been to a mt bash before, will it be an organized race, jumpin whatever.... did some touring car racin an tinley though.

Just a bunch of guys who have the same hobby getting together to have a good time. Sometimes we have "Grass Drag Races" and a few jumps.

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - FreeRideFrosty - 01-18-2006

Yeah... no real organized racing. If everyone is up for it we can do a gras drag and even throw in a jump at the end to make it interesting. If it is real cold and things won't run or are real brittle then we will probably start a fire somewhere and just socialize...

Anyone have a fire pit?? I am not sure if I still have the old webber with the legs cut down to stubs or not. Firewood?? I might be able to wrangle up some...

1. FreeRideJunkie-hooters - saturday
2. Tex - hooters - saturday
3. lou diamonds - Either day
4. squirriel-hooters- saturday
5. Dave (Nitro) - either day
6. North-shore-racer - tentative
7. UE-Maxx - saturday
8. Revo2k
9. t to the maxx2-tmaxx and maybe others
10. bottled beast - either day (leaning towards Saturday)
11. notochord-tentative
12. bandit-tentative
13. Koz's Mugen-saturday
14. newguy-saturday
15. firesprink-saturday- hooters
16. mikeh-sat- maybe hooters
17. rusty savage - saturday
18. rcdad-either day (hooters maybe)
19. tune - hooters - saturday
20. Obsessive - Saturday - Hooters

+ Ozarks people!!!

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - thenewguy821 - 01-18-2006

The Ozarks and StLouis Guys probably won't make it out in time for the Bash, but they plan on making it to Hooters.

Yeah... well at least they will be there. Do we need to call hooters if we plan on walking in with that many people???

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - BottledBeast - 01-18-2006

i would think so

Tommy?!?!?! Ring up Hooters since you are a frequent gawker...

Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! - SixVi6-Camaro - 01-19-2006

I think during the winter the bash parking lot is closed. I know we've had to move one of our older bashes to the street because the Park was still closed. I still remember that because I screwed around wiht the landmax racing a silverado down the street and the parks dept showed up a few minutes later.. lol. but I think if anyone lives out that way they should drive past and check to see if the lot is closed.

I won't be able to make the bash because I have to work but I will make hooters! Someone has to call ahead because we a ton of guys going!! Hooters is around 5pm right? Which one are we all going too.. this thread is too fricken long.. lol!!