The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) (/thread-1840.html)

Pages: 1 2

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - t to the maxx2 - 12-18-2005

[Image: untitled13bq.gif]
[Image: rc18t0010th.gif]
[Image: untitled20yd.gif]
[Image: untitled13id.gif]

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - Traxxas_Junkee - 12-18-2005

thats cool, try it with a few pics of your truck. i was always wondering how they made those things. lol

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - t to the maxx2 - 12-18-2005

[Image: untitled20xw.gif]

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - Traxxas_Junkee - 12-18-2005

^^^^^thats cool^^^^ lol, lets see one of the maxx

My maxx is currently in a few pieces, waiting for a diff, and im too lazy to put it in.

[Image: untitled37ak.gif]

o ok

[Image: untitled29fv.gif]

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - t to the maxx2 - 12-19-2005

[Image: untitled22ot.gif]

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - FreeRideFrosty - 12-19-2005

I will do some photoshop work (and not annoying banners and crap... actual signatures and photo editing...) I don't know whenn I'll get it done since I will probably be putting in about 55-60 hours at work this week. I will see...

BTW what programs do you guys have?? I'm runnin photoshop CS2.

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - Mr. Tune - 12-19-2005

I use photoshop 7.0

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - Ponch - 12-19-2005

I got MS Paint!!!!I beat all yall and your expensive stuff!

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - t to the maxx2 - 12-19-2005

I am using a free trial of cs2 and imageready

A little photoshop work, (Im a newb to ps, gimme a break) - FreeRideFrosty - 12-19-2005

I think I may make a desktop or something... I just need a way to incorporate me render with some sort of RC thingamajig. This may take a little while...

[Image: render.jpg]

[Image: untitled17gu.gif]

You discrace my work. :-( hehe... You're using CS2 at least cut out the pic nice and neat...

Here is where I'm at before text... I'm just doing a quick one.

[Image: desktoppretext.jpg]

LOL, I was jus screwin around with it.
That new .gif I loaded is for the rc of the year on a site im on. Those are the 11 winners

[Image: untitled12lt.gif]

Well here is my new desktop... for now. It is allright for a real quick one. Getting the render took the longest. People are the hardest to do...

[Image: Desktopcopy.jpg]

Can't really read the text

hmmm... you may have your window set up differently. It's really clear on my puter. (What are your window settings??)

Oh... and on yopur last image maybe slow it down a little bit. By the time you go to look at anything it changes already...

17 inch laptop screen with brightview at 1680x1050, maybe its just my eyes?

1024X768 is what it was made on/for. That might be why...