ChitownRC
WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! (/thread-177.html)

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - N-pede - 09-24-2004

Hey I'm in the area and I need a Traxxas EZ-Starter control box for my pede or a pull starter for sale please help me out ! e-mail me back if you have anything at [email protected] thanks !

Thanks ,

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - thenewguy821 - 09-24-2004

Is it the EZ start 2, or the original one? I have an EZ-Start 2 just laying around. A few bucks and it's yours.

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - Tex - 09-24-2004

either one works with each other. you can plug a EZ2 controller into the EZ1 gearbox (you get my point).

Nice to see you joined us over here N-Pede

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - DO-U-MAXX - 09-24-2004

hey n-pede I have two sets of the ez start 2 laying around. Was going to list on ebay for a few bucks bit if you want it, you can have one.

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - N-pede - 09-26-2004

I recieved one in the mail Sat , but my one way keeps slipping ! I would like to get one of the EZ-start 2 for an extra one ! E-mail me back and let me know where we can meet ! This goes to anyonw who has offer to sell me a starter system thanks !

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - Tex - 09-26-2004

a slipping oneway bearing can easily be fixed with oneway lube. BTW when you buy a used EZ start system the oneway bearing doesn't USUALLY come with it. a new oneway cost $20 alone.

This is what I would do. Take the ez gearbox off the back of the motor. pull the oneway bearing out of the gearbox (or it may be on the motor shaft still) clean the oneway by spraying it liberally with wd40. Then get some kind of bearing lube and lube it up. The LHS specifically sells oneway lube but alot of different lubes usually work. Heck even just wd40 works for awhile (until it starts slipping again)

Make sure when you put the bearing back on the shaft that it turns the shaft clockwise and free spins counterclockwise

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - N-pede - 09-26-2004

Thanks

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - muggy - 12-08-2006

yeah i got a e z start 2 from my 3.3 t maxx works fine selling for $10

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - Traxxas_Junkee - 12-08-2006

Read the dates before you post, another one from 2 years ago....

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - nitrosmoker - 12-08-2006

Muggy are you post pop'n or what? It's not how U get the stats, but how you earn the boards respect

Imo

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - UE-Maxx - 12-08-2006

He has to be searching for these because they are no where near in the first couple of pages in the b/s/t.

Lmb/prao!!

WTB: Traxxas control starter box ! - Racin' Ranger1 - 12-08-2006

Huh^^^????