ChitownRC
gotta love light polls....... - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: gotta love light polls....... (/thread-1753.html)

gotta love light polls....... - BottledBeast - 12-09-2005

i was doing donuts in my 94' blazer tonight and i did good for the first cupple houndred of them then i got a little to close to a light poll and smaked it with the rear quarter panel...it was fun ill have pics up tomarrow during the day when i take a good pic..i hate night pics

gotta love light polls....... - squirrel - 12-09-2005

that poor blazer!!! that things been beat to hell!!!

gotta love light polls....... - BottledBeast - 12-09-2005

yea it has.....lol flew over many curbs and parking blocks last night too

gotta love light polls....... - UE-Maxx - 12-09-2005

How bad is the damage?

gotta love light polls....... - Ponch - 12-09-2005

ooh, that sounds crappy....Lets see it!

gotta love light polls....... - FreeRideFrosty - 12-10-2005

See... you should have just let me knock it over when I asked. Now I had to have the pole do my dirty work. Hahahaha...

(oh yeah... sucks dude. next time don't drive like an ass. hehe or maytbe I should tell myself that. hmmmmm)

gotta love light polls....... - Koz's-Mugen - 12-10-2005

HEY! both of you i drive like an ass but i havent hit anything... isn't there a thing called driver skill?!? :bustingup

Hey what have I hit?? NOTHING! and I have about 10 hours of drifting already this winter. lmao...

gotta love light polls....... - BottledBeast - 12-10-2005

yea i was doing good as ****on the streets in between cars and sh** all night but by the end of the nught from like 8 strait hours of sitting in my truck messing around i was tired and the truck was acting funny and i just didnt care...if u saw my truck u would understand why i dont care about hitting a poll...and the damage isnt all that bad like i said i was doing doughnuts so i wasnt going all that fast with my bad tires......

Edited for inappropriate language

LMAO... I have seen your truck dude. Remember... that's why I wanted to knock it over. I was just messing with you...

gotta love light polls....... - BottledBeast - 12-11-2005

well something bad happened tonight to it ill have pics on here and everything its nuts on what happened

gotta love light polls....... - squirrel - 12-11-2005

you said you would have pics when you started this thread! lol get to work i wanna see this thing!

gotta love light polls....... - BottledBeast - 12-12-2005

yea well i had a slight problem with the camera..my 6month old newphew got ahold of it..

gotta love light polls....... - squirrel - 12-12-2005

yikes. so much for having a digi!!!! i've had a couple of phones ruined buy nieces/ nephews/ ex-gf kids. kids+ electronics = big trouble!! unless they are about 5 and it's a xbox.

yea no kiddin so my brother is dropping his off in the morning so i can take pics..i need them so my buddys family can see how bad it is so they understand why i want a big amount of money

gotta love light polls....... - squirrel - 12-12-2005

get about an extra grand out of them so i can get the new wiring harness for my truck!!!!! please??? j/k

new forum go check it out