The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Saturday Bash??? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Saturday Bash??? (/thread-1486.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Saturday Bash??? - FreeRideFrosty - 11-17-2005

I'm going to leave my LT rockers on so I can do a travel check as I run over your buggy...

Saturday Bash??? - squirrel - 11-17-2005

lol your revo has to catch me!!!! oh and not break!!!!

Hey now... I think I may be able to catch you eventually... And I will run you over, even with my 3-wheel steering mod. (And now I have an extra turnbuckle in case I land like I'm retarded again...)

hahahahahahahahahahaha you couldn't catch me if my buggy died. also don't forget i took out a lsp in st. louis!!!! buggy died in the middle of the track lsp didn't see me ran right into me. buggy was fine lsp needed new (alum) arm and pin!! i think i can handle a stock revo!!!!

I'll just push the wittle bwuggy wit da wittle tires into a BIG hole on the side of the jumps and you wil be stuck. Then the Revo can just sit on you and laugh... (Why do I see the revo getting t-boned in the future and me having to spend a lot of money in repairs??)

ah we have a fortune teller in our mists!!! you weren't there to see me and tony playing tag back there!! hehe it's your first time dan i'll be gentle!!!!

Yeah... I'm down. I just dont want te end up with a side of snapped arms, bent chassis... big things. If its aim for his tire to spin him out I'll play. I just dont waht a couple $100 hospital bill for the revo.

Wait... I'm showing weakness. *in robot voice*I WILL CRUSH YOU*end robot voice* hehe...

Saturday Bash??? - RobH - 11-17-2005

hey freeride, wanna play tag with my supermaxx? :bustingup

i'll be gentle!!! wow thats wrong!!! yeah i'm up for some tag. as long as robs not in on it! that sm could hurt!! oh and there will be a hospital bill for the revo!!! j/k

Your joking right?? I can drive around in a cricle for a good 45 seconds and just wait for him to blow another diff :bustingup ... then I'll put him in the hole with your buggy.

lol your way to concieted for your own good dan!!! your gonna end up hurting after this! we have no prob putting you in your place!!!! j/k but not really!

btw rob i got your back you blow a diff i'll destroy him!!!

LMAO... you guys know that I am just joking. You know I am no match for the speed or durability of a buggy and I won't even touch that metal maxx thingy. Heck for all I know its radioactive. I feel I should kneel in it's presence.

lmfao dan!!!! i know it was a joke!! i still think tag would be fun!!!

my truck is now RTR.

sweet now don't touch it till sat!!!!!

squirrellives89 Wrote:sweet now don't touch it till sat!!!!!

its gonna be cold untill saturday anyway, and I still need to waterproof.

yeah i'm gonna do some tuning tomorrow if it don't rain! btw thanks for the temp gun! as soon as i closed the door i went up front my manager gave me my new one, but i will give it to tony when he gets back cause he lost his at berwyn!

Saturday Bash??? - NitroNuisance - 11-17-2005

Hey, don't let me change your plans. Astro can't get out on Saturday so I SUGGESTED sunday at The Hill.

Maybe we could do both. He needs to break-in his new Ofna/Picco 27 in a GS Storm SUT.

Anyway, post the final plan and we'll go out for a good time.

FreeRide - Mud's better!!!

so far the plan is sat at woodridge, don't know about going to the hill, atleast for me, but others might be interested!

[Image: weather6ui.jpg]
no more rain hopefully :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Saturday Bash??? - Tex - 11-17-2005

46 aint bad either

NitroNuisance Wrote:Hey, don't let me change your plans. Astro can't get out on Saturday so I SUGGESTED sunday at The Hill.

Maybe we could do both. He needs to break-in his new Ofna/Picco 27 in a GS Storm SUT.

Anyway, post the final plan and we'll go out for a good time.

FreeRide - Mud's better!!!

Sorry nitro... didn't mean to come off like a jerk. Been a rough few days on here... but thats no excuse. Welcome to the boards. Try to head out on woodridge on saturday, now that it should be relatively dry I will probably be running. I know that mud is more fun but given that it is a brand new revo... I really want to get it sealed up right. And I doubt that will be done by saturday... Rolleyes

hey it's lookin dry so sealing the revo shouldn't need to happen. i'm leavin the buggy alone for now. thanks for the update rob.

im gonna waterproof my stuff anyway.

Hopefully not. If it does it will be a temporary hack job with balloons. I don't have time to do it right. Aso of now it's noon on Saturday at woodridge right?? If it's dry look for a GTI, if it's wet look for either a wet GTI minus a revo or a big green dodge with a revo.