The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Chicago Indoor racing go-karts (/thread-1443.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - Michowski - 11-10-2005

Ok guys the next meeting place is going to be the chicago indoor racing facility. They race go-karts on 2 different tracks and it looks like it would be a blast with this group of people. The pricing varies if your going in a group by the number of people going so if anybody wants to go lets start a list and then i can call to find out a price and more details.

The selected day is going to be friday 11-18. So once we get a list of people who want to go i can figure out how much racing we can do and the cost. http://www.chicagoindoorracing.com/ Just add your name to the list below

michowski

I might also add that there open from noon to midnight so i think a good meeting time would be probly 5. That gives us time to do a lot of racing, yaking with the 3 stooges, and time to eat. Heck thats all night if we can all get there around 5.

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - cemeb4dk - 11-10-2005

5 is too early for me, I dont get off work til 4:30. I am definitely in, I just wont be there til 7 ish

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - FreeRideFrosty - 11-10-2005

I may be in. I need to give them a call and check the age thing. It says over 18. I dont know if that means 18+ or 19+ because I just turned 18 a month ago. Also... I can easily see spending $100 on this in one night but what kind of deposits are there if any? And how long are the races for $25 and then $15 0r $10 (depending on liscense)?? Hopefully fairly long... Sounds like a good time. I need to request this off tomorow...

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - squirrel - 11-10-2005

sorry won't be able to make this meeting as that is the day of my 21st b-day!!!!!!!! will be bar hopping all day!!!

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - Mr. Tune - 11-10-2005

If you're 18 and have a drivers license, you can race. Smile

I'm in, but 5 is too early for me too. I don't even get home until 5:20ish. Closer to 7pm sounds better.

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - Ponch - 11-10-2005

I wish I could, but I'm not 18 yet Sad

Have fun... Rolleyes

ok so we'll meet at 7. Add your name to the list so i can call and get pricing.

michowski
tune
freeride
cemeb

Yeah... put me down as a maybe. I should know within the next couple of days whether I can make it or not. You can include me in the ballpark figure though I guess.

And do you know how long each race is?

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - Obsessive R/C - 11-10-2005

I'll check my schedule...but if I can, I'm in!!

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - Tex - 11-10-2005

I don't have the extra loot being that Christmas is here. Regretfully I'll have to pass. Sad

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 11-10-2005

I think it would be fun just to watch and shoot video. You know those guys are gonna be hackin' before it's all over!

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - Tex - 11-10-2005

ok fine I'll go as a cheerleader.....count me in as a spectator

hey tex when rocco does hack dont cheer him on. We dont need to encourage the little guy. I have the wierd feeling that a bunch of drivers like us in real go-karts were driving might not be of the brightest idea LMAO. I think a camera is in order for this night.

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - dentguy92 - 11-10-2005

Im in

If my sponsor is in, so am I. Since he's paying!!!!!!!!!!!!

michowski
tune
freeride
cemeb
dentguy

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - MX_KEVIN - 11-10-2005

That looks extreamly fun. I think if you were to hack in those, they would probably boot us out. Im intrested but wonder how much$$$. Dont forget rental of helmets and such and ask if we can bring our own. I have a few helmets. Maybe save a few bucks. Also i showed a few guys at work that seemed intrested in going if you guys dont mind.

Anyway if I do go...prepare to have your Arses handed to ya...hehe

Kevin, I could be wrong but I think the rental of suit and helmets are included. Tune can confirm this. I hope they have a big enough helmet for me.....

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - Mr. Tune - 11-10-2005

Yes all the safety gear is included. If you have a helmet though, you are more than welcome to bring it. I know I'll have mine there.

Also, if you hack intentially and they see it, you'll get booted in a heartbeat. Some slight rubbing and bumping happens and it's a judgement call by the marshall on whether it's intentional. They do everything from a stop and go for minor stuff to full boot for that race and even the rest of the day if you're a major hack out there.

Pricing for coming by yourself is on the website. So it will be no more than that, most likely cheaper with group rates.

Maybe I will bring my own helmet, since my head is large, would a typical motocross helmet be ok... Or does it need to be full face

I im agine a full-fae race spec helmet. I dunno though. I did get the day off so as long as I have cash (get paid next thursday) then I should be there.

No one has said yet how long the races are. Anyone know??

Chicago Indoor racing go-karts - HAGASAN - 11-10-2005

They also check to see if your a posible drunk, they breathalize there, dont drink anything before racing.

Anyway I can get on Team Dent Tek? Come ON!

Yeah... they say don't drink 8 hours before driving there. If you blow ANYTHING I believe that you can't run.

And what is this team Dent Tek crap?

Joe let me talk to the boss, we just got wing stickers..