The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! (/thread-1423.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - dentguy92 - 12-03-2005

I got room in the truck for u Tune....7:00 sharp

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - rocco79 - 12-03-2005

Yeah whats a road trip without a dirty little hungover greek that just threw up the whole frozen pizza he ate before he went out!!!! :bustingup :bustingup

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Mr. Tune - 12-04-2005

Real sorry guys, but I'm out for sunday Sad.

I just walked in the door. Tonight there was lots of alcohol, hot chicks, and strippers to top the night off (the hot chicks went with us!). Girl on girl....worth missing a race in my book Smile. I'm so freaking tired right now...

I'm off to bed. Have fun at the races guys!

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 12-04-2005

See u all in 3 hours! lol

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - cemeb4dk - 12-04-2005

Congrats to Rocco!!!!!!!!!

On a 3rd place A main finish

Hip Hip Hooray!

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - UE-Maxx - 12-04-2005

Quote:Real sorry guys, but I'm out for sunday .

I just walked in the door. Tonight there was lots of alcohol, hot chicks, and strippers to top the night off (the hot chicks went with us!). Girl on girl....worth missing a race in my book . I'm so freaking tired right now...

I'm off to bed. Have fun at the races guys!
Sounded like fun.

Nice job rocco

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - snakebite46 - 12-04-2005

Congrats Sonny O !!!!!

Sounds like you guys had a long day but a great time.
Probally noticed that I was curious what was going on with all the phone calls and text messages. =P

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - cemeb4dk - 12-04-2005

Yes Rich I heard you where almost acting like a stalker!!!! LOL

HAHAHH dude.....I wanted to know what was going on!!!! I think I called Gabe twice, Rocco twice plus some text messages and called Mich at least 4 times. LMAO

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Mr. Tune - 12-04-2005

Someone needs to post the results! I'm curious how everyone did Smile.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - bigjs - 12-04-2005

nice job roc and sonny

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Michowski - 12-04-2005

sonny o took both classes. He ended up winning the A main buggy by 2 seconds. I had to pit for him for buggy and wow that was a fun job. Because of my fast pitting and his wicked driving skillz he got the win. Great racing sonny. Good job to rocco as well.

I ended up 4th in the A-main for mt and about 5 minutes into it I had a top 3 untill some unexperienced racer took me out on the straight and plowed me into a wall never letting off his throttle. Gabes receiver batteries crapped out so that ended his main short. Rocco was tearing it up and took a top 3 spot. I cant remember what everyone else did but those are like the highlights.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - rocco79 - 12-04-2005

Thanks for the kind words Guys!!!!!

I really liked the track and the way they ran things there. I had a great time! I didnt think the day was gonna go so well concidering on my first lap i hit the wall and broke in the first qual!!!! Inside is a BIG differnce from outside (no walls or garage doors to hit! LOL!!!)

The lastr 10 mins of the race were tough as hell cuz i was F'in frozen and my trigger finger would not work tthe way it should!!! It was frozen!!!

.... I just dont want to hear how the lsp sucks anymore! I saw one driven by sonny that steer,tracked and powered around everything on the track!
All the crt's broke or bowed out and so did a certain other truck... That shall remain nameless Wink ( Just messin wit ya gabe!!!!!!!!)

Good Job Rocco, Gabe, Mich !!!!!!!

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - FreeRideFrosty - 12-05-2005

Congrats guys. Looks like I may need to start slowing down on the Titanium purchases and start race prepping this bad boy. After christmans I see P2 rockers and pushrods, a FOC, single steering servo, and an OS .18. Racing just sounds like too much fun...

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - SixVi6-Camaro - 12-05-2005

Damn! congrats to all the top place finishers and chitown RC members kickin butt at the race!

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 12-05-2005

Michowski Wrote:I ended up 4th in the A-main for mt and about 5 minutes into it I had a top 3 untill some unexperienced racer took me out on the straight and plowed me into a wall never letting off his throttle.

Sounds like more of the "local Assassin" tactics George saw in WV. They targeted you, Mich. There are no "Inexperienced racers" in A Mains at money races.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - slim - 12-05-2005

thank you all for coming or considering it.

all in all i think things went pretty well. kinda neat seeing the trucks there!

ill post full results once they get posted.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - rocco79 - 12-05-2005

Thanks slim... What was that web site where they post all the lap times???

should be here soon. hes pretty good about getting it up. prolly tonight.

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevents.jsp?nrows=30&st=2&sport=5

its awesome, all tracks should do this. it even has a passing chart. and a graph of your laps.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Sh1nn3r - 12-05-2005

Michowski Wrote:sonny o took both classes. He ended up winning the A main buggy by 2 seconds. I had to pit for him for buggy and wow that was a fun job. Because of my fast pitting and his wicked driving skillz he got the win. Great racing sonny. Good job to rocco as well.

I ended up 4th in the A-main for mt and about 5 minutes into it I had a top 3 untill some unexperienced racer took me out on the straight and plowed me into a wall never letting off his throttle. Gabes receiver batteries crapped out so that ended his main short. Rocco was tearing it up and took a top 3 spot. I cant remember what everyone else did but those are like the highlights.

I thought i was 4th in the a main, Good racing though very fun stuff.....sonny o was awesome.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Michowski - 12-05-2005

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Sounds like more of the "local Assassin" tactics George saw in WV. They targeted you, Mich. There are no "Inexperienced racers" in A Mains at money races.

no they only had 9 people in my class so it didnt matter if you were experienced or not you still got A-main at this race. O well still got some track time in which was fun.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Sh1nn3r - 12-05-2005

The guy who took out mich in the middle of the race was a hack, He was trying too take me out too, but i got his ass pinned up against the wall a couple of times, try to get some revenge for mich Smile.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 12-05-2005

Sure sounds like local action, don't it?

"So this is where you guys say "Locals rule and yuppy scum like me got no business surfing the break and I should go back to the Valley, right?"

- Johnny Utah, Point Break -