The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! (/thread-1423.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - bigjs - 12-03-2005

Roc-

let me know if you go to pick up the body when it's done, if so maybe you can do me a favor and drop mine off to mike.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - rocco79 - 12-03-2005

ok joey

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - HAGASAN - 12-03-2005

Yeah, everything good here. Just cant get all hyped up to race at a small track so far away in the cold weather. Its going to be brutal from what the weather is going to be like the rest of the week, hope you guys have a safe trip.

Thanks JT i hope its a safe/good time too.... It wont be the same without you or george making fun of me though.... Maybe you guys can phone in your ribbings! Big Grin

thanks roc my buddy ol pal. don't forget this time, i need my lsp lid painted so i can run it at leisure when it opens.

Jeez Joe i dont hear from ya for weeks on end then when i do forget somthin ya jump my $hit.... Sad

Im only human :moon: LOL!

i ain't touching your $hit.

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Mr. Tune - 12-03-2005

Due to the weather and tonight's drink-a-thon, I'm very questionable for tomorrow's race. My riding buddy backed out, and I'm not excited about a hungover 3 hour trip by myself Sad.

JEEZZZZZZZZ why doesnt everybody back out!!!! C'mon tune MAN UP Sally!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me in the morning you can convoy with John and me!!!! Dont be a kitten!

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - snakebite46 - 12-03-2005

Damn, who's left ?

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - Tex - 12-03-2005

Me, Mich and Chris (shinner) are going. Hey Tune, can we ride 4 deep in the trailblazer? Maybe $20 a person gas or something?

Yeah!!!! Hook up wit tex and the guys dont wimp out!

Roc, where are you guys meeting up? And at what time?

I've got a bar date tonight with a hot chicka from work, so if one thing leads to another.... I'm out for racing for sure Smile I'll let you know what happens before hand. My advice, if you don't hear from me, don't wait.

tex where are you guys meeting up? What time? Depending on gear, we can squeeze 4 in the trailblazer.

I'm playing it by ear. I'll be making phone calls early as hell if I go out Smile.

My house at 6:15am-6:30am. I'm sure we could squeeze a race days worth of stuff for 4 people in the trailblazer, it should fit. Otherwise it's me, mich and chris in the Ranger :racing:

Mr. Tune Wrote:Roc, where are you guys meeting up? And at what time?

I've got a bar date tonight with a hot chicka from work, so if one thing leads to another.... I'm out for racing for sure Smile I'll let you know what happens before hand. My advice, if you don't hear from me, don't wait.

Ok Tune....
#1. First and foremost!!! Havent you heard not to dip the pen in the compant ink!!?!!??!

#2. One thing will lead to you buying all her drinks... The other will be you driving home wondering why you bought all her drinks
#3. John B is picking me up from the Batavia East side station (the by your work) at 7am, (hopefully there will be nothing to hold me up.
#4. We can meet up with you anywhere along the way. JUST DRAG YOUR HUNG OVER AZZ THERE!!!!

( .... and tune, if one thing does lead to another... why ya gonna need all night for that??? You know what i mean :bustingup :bustingup :bustingup )

Well, I can't just get up and leave and 5:30am with her sleeping in my bed Wink.

Speaking realisticaly, #2 sound about right, and I'll be calling someone and 5:30am. :o

#1...Been there done that, and I'll do it again if given the chance Smile.

Leave the rufies at home then!!! :bustingup :bustingup

If you saw her....then you would see where I'm coming from Confusedmash:

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - HAGASAN - 12-03-2005

Sorry Tune. Good luck tonight tho, tear that shite up!!!!

Confusedmash: BANG BANG BANG BANG ....................mmmmmkay

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - satoch - 12-03-2005

Mr. Tune Wrote:Roc, where are you guys meeting up? And at what time?

John, if you don't show up for racing tomorrow I wanna see the video of why you didn't!! LOL!!!

That's right! I'm tearing that shiznit up.... at the race track tomorrow!

Your guys and your dirty minds Confusedmash: Big Grin

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - snakebite46 - 12-03-2005

Screw the racing Tune, grab some booze and some roofies and tap that arse !!!!!

LOL

CASH RACE!!!! Dec 4th sunday. newberrys! - satoch - 12-03-2005

Dudes, you better be leaving at 5 am or forget getting a pit spot! Maybe you can pit in your trucks in the parking lot? My buddy Gary and I will be there when the doors open at 8 am SHARP!