ChitownRC
A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. (/thread-1178.html)

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - Mr. Tune - 10-05-2005

It was a tough decision since so many of you offered to help. There are now 5 moderators on the forums here, and more to come as the site grows. Let's have a warm welcome for the newest staff members here.

Super Moderator - Ability to moderate every forum on this site.

Tex - He's one of the original members here and already has helped out by moderating the for sale area of the site. Tex, you've just been promoted.

Moderators - Ability to moderate the forum they have been assigned to.

General R/C and Meeting Spot forums - snakebite46 and rocco79

snakebite46 - He's one of the original members here and has previous moderator experience from the showme board.

rocco79 - Been a friend long before I even got into the hobby, plus, he's been nagging forever to be a moderator here Big Grin. Rocco, you finally got you wish :bustingup.

The lounge and off-road forums - dirtdawg'src and sixvi6-camaro

dirtdawg'src - Been a member here for a long time and has shown his commitment for the rc hobby as the founding father (someone correct me if I'm wrong) of the dirt dawg's rc club.

sixvi6-camaro - Our very first member here. He's responsible for getting out first inrush of members to get this site going. I don't think this site would be where it's at without him. Plus, he has previous moderator experience from the showme board.

Well, there you have it folks. 1 promotion and 3 new additions.

For the new mods, :wavey:. Welcome aboard!

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - satoch - 10-05-2005

Good choices John! Just a quick question though, when these guys start drinking and posting around midnight talking about 7-11 Go-Go Taquitos (which rule BTW!!!) who's gonna moderate THEM?!!!! LOL!!!!!

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - Mr. Tune - 10-05-2005

LOL, I got my fingers crossed!

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - snakebite46 - 10-05-2005

Thanks man for the trust. I wont let you down.

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - maxximum_44 - 10-05-2005

Congrats guys Cool

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - bigjs - 10-05-2005

I declare a recount!!!! Big Grin

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - Tex - 10-05-2005

Smile

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - cemeb4dk - 10-05-2005

Thanks!!! Now what do I do? LOL

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - bigdangerous - 10-05-2005

why cant i be a mod?

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - bigdangerous - 10-05-2005

oh wait, im admin.

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - SixVi6-Camaro - 10-05-2005

Cool.. thanks! and congrats to all the other mods!

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - squirrel - 10-05-2005

oooohhhhhh nnnnnnoooooo john rich and gabe, please help where did the sanity go! congrats guys

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - thenewguy821 - 10-05-2005

Congrats guys......

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - rocco79 - 10-06-2005

WOWOW!!!!!!! Im sooo Happy You really like me!!! You really like me!!!!!

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - PoPRC - 10-06-2005

congrats guys

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - mikeh - 10-06-2005

Congrats to All!
Again, I am glad to have found this site, thanks to the guys at Showmerc, and know it will only keep getting better.

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - Blown5.0 - 10-06-2005

Congrats to all the new mods!

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - TowShen - 10-06-2005

congrats!

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 10-06-2005

Isn't it customary for newly elected officials to throw an Inaugural Bash?

No its like a birthday party... You guys throw US a party!

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 10-06-2005

I draw the line at 16 for birthday gifts.

Keep up the good work, anyway!

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - bigdangerous - 10-06-2005

aurora hooters tonight? anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?

someone call if interested 708 574 1894. my friend works there and she got some new "gear" that i havent seen yet.

"hooters" gear??!!!!

Cant sorry BigD

A warm welcome to chitownrc.com's newest staff members. - satoch - 10-06-2005

Well, we've got enough Chiefs now we need some more Indians. We need to promote this great site more widely in Chicagoland...