The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! (/thread-5838.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - chickenfarmer3 - 02-04-2007

come on mike, you know those shocks are coming with the WC2 in a few months. LOL

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-05-2007

ya with their new and improved no bladder system that will just suck no matter what instead of being good for the first minute and a half lmao

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - chickenfarmer3 - 02-05-2007

lmao....sometimes they make it like 3 minutes. Wink

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - HAGASAN - 02-05-2007

I remember you putting the K-shocks on your TTR punkazz. Dont make me dig up the posts on Sgrid. The stock K-shocks are fine and the only reason i bought a new one is because i freakin' can. Just cuz you newbs cant build a car right so ya blame the car.
Kyosho all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-05-2007

man u just made me laugh my balls off!!!! good luck joe Smile

LOL, Just as I thought. You still got those mugen pistons in your shocks because the stock ones suck so bad? Over all these years and you still have not learned that you cant beat me. You ran Kyosho shocks on that pile and i remember it. Busted.

nah im running the st1 pistons they work great, just lemme know how much all that RE stuff cost ya to make that kyosho work Wink cmon man u cant win lol

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - rocco79 - 02-05-2007

oh man!

Sh1t, you got nothing. Dont have any RE stuff, you have to have it on that roach you run tho, stuff just breaks on impact on that TTR. Your dad making all kinds of parts every damn day for that thing.
LOL

Ohhhhh SH!T

thats alright Joe, you just keep riding sonny's coat tails everywhere, you might be good enough to get ur own sponsors some day....Smile

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - Gforce - 02-05-2007

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - Tex - 02-05-2007

:popcorn:

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - badmojo - 02-05-2007

daaaaaaaaammmmmmn

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - chickenfarmer3 - 02-05-2007

no he didnt...........Wink lmao

oh ya i win again GOOOOD!!!!! Smile

Wow..... I see an explosion similar to the one they saw in Hiroshima on August 6, 1945 comming our way when the angry mexican comes back through this thread! !

and u thought arnold was ruthless lmao

that may have been alittle below the belt but i can only imagine the return blow will be equally as brutal

aint no such thing as below that belt no more lol not after all the cheetoh comments

LMFAO! I dont ride anybodys coat tails punk. This BS coming from the kid that has sucked off Cramer to get a load filled with proline and helotes gizz. Suckn me and Sonny off looking like he had handlebars of a bike in each hand to get on TTR. ANd who knows how many cheeze covered nads you had to work over to get on werks. You feel guilty each time you look in the mirror for Ho-ing yourself out to get somewhere in this racket? damn right you do. Now go get your phukn shine box.:owned:

Big Grin

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - Meatwad - 02-05-2007

damn

Everything for sale FOR SURE, come claim it !!!!!!! - FreeRideFrosty - 02-05-2007

HAGASAN Wrote:LMFAO! I dont ride anybodys coat tails punk. This BS coming from the kid that has sucked off Cramer to get a load filled with proline and helotes gizz. Suckn me and Sonny off looking like he had handlebars of a bike in each hand to get on TTR. ANd who knows how many cheeze covered nads you had to work over to get on werks. You feel guilty each time you look in the mirror for Ho-ing yourself out to get somewhere in this racket? damn right you do. Now go get your phukn shine box.:owned:

Big Grin

:eek: That actually sounds well thought out.

cmon joe i only needed to blow saxton to get on TTR Smile and werks wanted me bitch ass! hahahahha man how do i make up for that ebay burn, i hate you dude

You love me punkazz!! Tmaxx big block conversion!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!