The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Sunday the 26th - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Leisure Hours Raceway (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: Sunday the 26th (/thread-5144.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Sunday the 26th - Casketman - 11-27-2006

HA

Ok,so how do yall think this state race will be. Hack fest like the past weeks? Or clean like today was? I would bet there will be many new faces,along with ones we have seen before.

Sunday the 26th - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 11-27-2006

it should be clean fast racing

Well for anyone that reads this or heard someone bitching about that clear body truggy on the track today. I AM SORRY IF I HACKED YOU!! Smile fixed the problem and I can turn now!

I know I took one guy right off the track with me. Didnt remember what the truck looked like or else I would have said something to him Sad

Sunday the 26th - Eracer76 - 11-27-2006

Yeah the racing was much cleaner today compared to the past couple times.Smile

Despite my vehicle problems today and missing some heats because of it, I at least managed to get the truck fixed (thanks to Chad again lol). but gave up on the buggy after I lost a hinge pin.

I was dead last in the standings while going into my 3rd truggy heat, but I made it count, and I got to start 2nd in the A-main behind Johnny.

I loved that A-main race, nice and clean....Johnny and I batteling it out for 1st until about half way, then I slowly pulled away for the win!
Man I love that truck when its hooking up! Big Grin

Thanks to Chad for the parts and Tex for the pitting Smile

Sunday the 26th - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 11-27-2006

man kyoshos always breakin lol

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:man kyoshos always breakin lol
They still took 1st and 2nd though :p:

I helped on that main there eric. I kept on getting cought up on johnny. He just couldnt pull away fast enough it seemed. I would pull aside for you guys cause I knew you were in the lead. But then I would come around a turn and he was still there Sad

I saw chad helping johnny also. He was helping everyone. What a great guy!!!!

Casketman Wrote:I helped on that main there eric. I kept on getting cought up on johnny. He just couldnt pull away fast enough it seemed. I would pull aside for you guys cause I knew you were in the lead. But then I would come around a turn and he was still there Sad

I saw chad helping johnny also. He was helping everyone. What a great guy!!!!
lol, I got my fair share of help too, getting tangled up a couple times, but overall it was much better racing then last time Smile

Well I should thank rocco for the tip with the shims and wheel caster. I still noticed alittle puch,but no where near as bad. He had said I should move a clip in front of the arm. That and lowering the front shocks on the tower 1 spot helped ALOT.

I love that long corner off the back straight. Enter it just right and you dont even need to get off the gas,just lighten up a tad then hit it to drive deep into the next corner.

Sunday the 26th - rocco79 - 11-27-2006

No problem dude

Sunday the 26th - chickenfarmer3 - 11-27-2006

thanks for the kind words guys, just like to help just like everyone helped me a few months ago when i didnt know my ass from page 8. lol.

Sunday the 26th - chris arnold - 11-27-2006

really gimpy. i was under the influence you still didnt know your A from a hole in the ground

Sunday the 26th - MX_KEVIN - 11-27-2006

I also had a really fun time yesterday. Racing was really clean(CHADConfusedmash: ) and had a good run going. Track is dialed and lots of fun.

Thanks Racing Ranger for the great pit work.:joy: Ill try to get that Nova running a little better so it stops dying. Thanks again...

[QUOTE=MX_KEVIN]I also had a really fun time yesterday. Racing was really clean(CHADConfusedmash: ) and had a good run going.

next time i will hack you a little more and mabey you wont beat me.....beeeoootch. Wink see ya next weekend.

Smile

oops!

Sunday the 26th - Racin' Ranger1 - 11-27-2006

holy tripple post batman...... no problem kevin

Sunday the 26th - Ponch - 11-27-2006

Sounds like fun you guys...

Eric-If you lost a front upper hinge pin on your buggy, you can substitute a front shock shaft in place of it. I've been running one there for a while now and it holds up fine, and imo is better because no e-clips to lose because there is a nut at each end.

Sunday the 26th - satoch - 11-28-2006

When are they going to post the race results?

Sunday the 26th - chickenfarmer3 - 11-28-2006

usually takes john till like wedensday to post them.

Sunday the 26th - bubbacola - 11-28-2006

Jon dosn't post the results. we email them to someone else and they post them.

Sunday the 26th - satoch - 11-28-2006

Just curious about my lap times. It's good to study one's races but sometimes it's painful. LOL!!!!

Sunday the 26th - bubbacola - 11-28-2006

They should be posted by tomorrow..

Sunday the 26th - chickenfarmer3 - 11-28-2006

thanks bernie, my bad

Sunday the 26th - rocco79 - 11-28-2006

God chad.....Rolleyes :p: