The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! (/thread-5928.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-09-2007

blah blah blah

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 02-09-2007

yeah...I was just egging it on...back to the G6 discussion. I like the stock wheels.

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - t to the maxx2 - 02-09-2007

Meh, I really dislike the rims. Also. My dad has connections so we can get rims at cost, so that's what we plan on doingSmile

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - t to the maxx2 - 02-09-2007

Btw, my sebring got about 12 to the gallon, but I also drove like an asshole, and left it idling when I was at work. I'm going to treat this car much MUCH better

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-09-2007

Uhhhh you better or I will have no choice other than to confiscate it from you Smile

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - FreeRideFrosty - 02-09-2007

inferno st Wrote:i know he already tells me now dont go killing ur self ok

Leave it to Kevin to be given out bad advice again. Wink

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - FreeRideFrosty - 02-09-2007

inferno st Wrote:like what japanese cars

Lexus(they have a few nice ones), Toyota Supra, Acura NSX, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX-8 (borderline). There are a bunch. With a little bit of work to any of those they are downright nasty.

toyota solara

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - pwnzor - 02-09-2007

Toyota Celica with TRD package straight from the factory.......BOOM!!!!!!

haha, ^thats^ the wifes car,( I'll post pics when its warm outside, lol ) I drive a 99 Monte Carlo, and I love it, besides right now I have a smashed left front fender, some POS hit me and ran, but I got his plate #, he has no insurance, so guess who gets to fix it, what a phuckin' boonflop this guy is, lemme tell ya'

[Image: mynewcar008.jpg]
[Image: mynewcar007.jpg]
[Image: mynewcar006.jpg]
[Image: mynewcar005.jpg]
[Image: mynewcar004.jpg]
[Image: mynewcar003.jpg]
[Image: mynewcar002.jpg]
[Image: mynewcar001.jpg]

aww man no spoiler! lol nice

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:aww man no spoiler! lol nice
I'm debating on getting one. Probally won't though, as I don't want to rice this car out. A nice low slung one might be cool though.

ya thats what i meant lol no gay as 3 ft tall one

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Procharged5.0 - 02-09-2007

Went out for a glass of milk huh????

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Procharged5.0 - 02-09-2007

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Lexus(they have a few nice ones), Toyota Supra, Acura NSX, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX-8 (borderline). There are a bunch. With a little bit of work to any of those they are downright nasty.

Downright nasty to look at............(NSX excluded)

pwnzor Wrote:Toyota Celica with TURD package straight from the factory.......BOOM!!!!!!

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Meatwad - 02-09-2007

hahahahahahhaaa

Procharged5.0 Wrote:Downright nasty to look at............(NSX excluded)

I know you are a muscle guy but you can't tell me that there aren't some nasty Supras out there that look DAMN nice. There have been a few very nice ones at strats.

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Meatwad - 02-09-2007

yeah there are a few nice supra's

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Traxxas_Junkee - 02-09-2007

Nice car, but those wheels gotta go.

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - pwnzor - 02-09-2007

Procharged5.0 Wrote:..
ford mustang?? thats a straight up POS......lmao, thats all i will say.........class dismissedConfusedmash:

i would take a mustang over most japanese imports. except an nsx,STi,or supra

inferno st Wrote:i would take a mustang over most japanese imports. except an nsx,STi,or supra
then you have no idea what cars last, and what dont.....read consumer reports manConfusedmash:

i'm a gm guy but will still take a ford over a rice burner any day

go look at the statistics.........read consumer reports dude........watch toyota pwn the nextel cup in the future Wink