The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! (/thread-5928.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Meatwad - 02-09-2007

its strong up until it hits 98. anyone know how to disconnect that pos

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 02-09-2007

I'd be scared doing 85 in a Grand Am....those are unsafe at any speed!!

jk....needed to be said, so I thought I'd take it.

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - FreeRideFrosty - 02-09-2007

inferno st Wrote:its strong up until it hits 98. anyone know how to disconnect that pos

For your safety and those around you I wouldn't tell yo ueven if I knew. I don't know what year it is either. (OBD I or II) I know mine needed to be programmed to get rid of it.

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Meatwad - 02-09-2007

obd II. its a 97

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 02-09-2007

inferno st Wrote:the phuckin governor kicks in at 98. trust me i know. and i didnt say 85 was fast. he thought it was

I can't set the cruise on my Nissan for higher than 107mph. That's as high as it goes when I hold down "accel" on the controls.

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - FreeRideFrosty - 02-09-2007

Then you need to know someone who can reprogram it (which you probably don't so I fealt safe telling you). And to make power relative for you. My car is slow. You have an old grand am, and I am faster than the new Grand Prix GTP's.

i know mx kevin. he works on those nice german cars he should know

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:I can't set the cruise on my Nissan for higher than 107mph. That's as high as it goes when I hold down "accel" on the controls.

Go Dave go!! I only used cruise control on the way to Canada to squeeze every mile out of every gallon. Other wise I want my right foot to talk for me.

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-09-2007

the governor kicks in at 85 on my woody Sad POS

Nice Car dude cant beat pontiac power Wink

inferno st Wrote:the phuckin governor kicks in at 98. trust me i know. and i didnt say 85 was fast. he thought it was

There aren't governors on that car...that's just it's max speed.....Confusedmash:

inferno st Wrote:i know mx kevin

So do I. That doesn't mean he knows how to reprogram your car. He may have a scanner to check codes but there is SOOOOO much more to it than that. (At least in doing a performance tune.... not sure about just eliminating the limit. Either way I am willing to be he wouldn't do it even if he could.)

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Then you need to know someone who can reprogram it (which you probably don't so I fealt safe telling you). And to make power relative for you. My car is slow. You have an old grand am, and I am faster than the new Grand Prix GTP's.
i want a gxp. v-8 and 4 wheel drive. then i would go and smoke all the japanese cars

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:So do I. That doesn't mean he knows how to reprogram your car. He may have a scanner to check codes but there is SOOOOO much more to it than that. (At least in doing a performance tune.... not sure about just eliminating the limit. Either way I am willing to be he wouldn't do it even if he could.)
i know he already tells me now dont go killing ur self ok

So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 02-09-2007

blah blah blah another pissing match in the making

inferno st Wrote:i want a gxp. v-8 and 4 wheel drive. then i would go and smoke all the japanese cars

No you wouldn't. Read up on cars buddy. There are some VERY fast imports. You couldn't even smoke my German car with a GXP. Right now it would get edged out, but not smoked.

Ill get an import if i want a car that sounds like a blender

I'd get a blender. They're faster. ;-)

like what japanese cars

Lexus SC 430

Mike, my blender says STFU and the toaster wants to race your mini-van.

LOL its on now!

here's a Jap blender for ya.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRrVvg4_eqY

thats a phuckin race car i meant a stock blender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go3Fgd1wgic

The same engineering minds at work....