The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? (/thread-1560.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - BottledBeast - 12-01-2005

i would say for mexican food would have to be......TBK on harlem and belmont..or de campana's..thats the way to go

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - SLOW REVO - 01-19-2007

Hog Wild, For bbq . 151st & Pulaski

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - pwnzor - 01-19-2007

When I lived in Chicago area, Addison to be exact, I enjoyed Portillo's tbh Wink

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Tex - 01-19-2007

Portillo's is good stuff

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-19-2007

Jean and Judes! ttt

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Ponch - 01-19-2007

Mmm. Portillo's. I have one within walking distance (about 3 subdivisions over)

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-19-2007

it all makes sense now....Smile lmfao

ttt

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - rocco79 - 01-19-2007

Baaaaaaahahahaha!!!!

... Atleast hes walking for it i guess

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Ponch - 01-19-2007

Yeah I've only been there probably 10 times over the 2 years it's been here so...

But fast food is becoming a big thing by my house, all within walking/short bike distance is LH, 3x McD's, 2x BK's, 2x Arby's, 1 White Castle, 2 Subway's, 2 Panera Breads, 2 Taco Bell's, 2 Pizza Huts, 2 KFC's, 1 Culvers, 2 Taco Bells, 1 Long John Silver's, and probably 10 others I missed....God. No wonder Chicago is the fattest city in the nation.

i thougt we were third on the list? lol

ttt

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - rocco79 - 01-19-2007

Mens health rated Chicago 1st....

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Tex - 01-19-2007

about 5 years ago we were third behind
1. New Orleans
2. Houston

now we surpassed them as the reighning supreme fat fcuks

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Rawkfist_02 - 01-19-2007

LOL Tex.

I've only eaten in Chicago a handful of times but the best was that dam....

Rain Forest Cafe. Lol. that and portillos.

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - motoxer4life - 01-20-2007

Yep i agree w/ tex i used to live in woodridge right next to jewel and i used to walk there pretty much every day, gyros rock there.:joy:

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - north_shore_racer - 01-20-2007

Pete Millers in Evanston for Steaks, then Ruth Chris as a Close Second.

Portillo's for "Fast Food"

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - maxximum_44 - 01-20-2007

MMmm...Ruth Chris.....No A1 sauce needed!!

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Tex - 01-20-2007

Just got back from Famous Dave's BBQ. The Texas Brisket with the devil's spit sauce and a tall Blue Moon was off da chain!!!!!!!

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Meatwad - 01-20-2007

Tex Wrote:Just got back from Famous Dave's BBQ. The Texas Brisket with the devil's spit sauce and a tall Blue Moon was off da chain!!!!!!!
c'mon tex ur making me hungry

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - maxximum_44 - 01-20-2007

Just got in from Frank's shrimp house.....Holy chet that was good!!

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Ponch - 01-20-2007

I'ma go to my fridge, freezer, and pantry...I'll be back. lol

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-20-2007

lol just ate dinner, nothin like somethin home made and cold Smile

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Ponch - 01-20-2007

Mmm. Found left over pepperoni pizza and mac and cheese in the fridge. lol

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - FreeRideFrosty - 01-21-2007

Gene and Judes FTW.... AGAIN!!

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - snakebite46 - 01-21-2007

maxximum_44 Wrote:Just got in from Frank's shrimp house.....Holy chet that was good!!

Franks at Addison and Central ?????

Whats your favorite restauraunt in the general chicago area? - Jeepguy - 01-23-2007

Gene and Judes-Best hotdogs and french fries PERIOD!
Jimmy's Drive-in- Best burgers PERIOD!