The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Kinda wanted... - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Kinda wanted... (/thread-6581.html)

Pages: 1 2

Kinda wanted... - Racin' Ranger1 - 04-08-2007

you need som.....no that joke wasnt even worth that saying

Kinda wanted... - AddictedtoNITRO - 04-08-2007

e-pede's are actually a blast! they can take some abuse. we had mine and my brothers flyin 15-20 feet in the air and just keep on truckin. they eat shock caps though when you land real hard. we super glued mine and yet to break.

Kinda wanted... - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 04-08-2007

Matt, remember, the wheelie king is a 12mph top end truck. boring.

Kinda wanted... - SEEKandDESTROY2 - 04-08-2007

Ponch if you want the Pede let me know.
-Pete

Kinda wanted... - Ponch - 04-08-2007

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Matt, remember, the wheelie king is a 12mph top end truck. boring.

I bet it's just the gearing though. But you could always get a new motor.

Ponch Wrote:I bet it's just the gearing though. But you could always get a new motor.
yea strat has one changed the motor out good motor and gearing tops out at about 19-20. man the sob flips over backwards now. lol
plus it is smaller than the stampede and less agile. my xl5 is way more able to corner than the wk

Cool. I like the tires/rims that come on the new pedes too.

Kinda wanted... - rocco79 - 04-08-2007

Its an HPI man you gotta pimp there sh!t if your an lsp guy! Traxxas blows! lol

wow

sorry rocco
buy a hpi yea ummm yea buy a hpi lol

pssst. get the pede lol

I just remember yours taking a beating over at 4 seasons...I liked that it was fast and seemed strong enough to bash some.

Kinda wanted... - Racin' Ranger1 - 04-08-2007

but you gotta get a reedy mr.b's

lol. man that motor rocked. I found some other rockin motors too. trinity ti and platinums are pretty sweet. My brother has a pede with a trinity ti 8t and whoa it's so freakin fast you can barely control it. It dosn't handle bumps though, it just flies over them lol

Kinda wanted... - mikeh - 04-08-2007

Ponch Wrote:Was fun though huh!
That spamming of the Traxxas board will remain one of the funniest and most spontaniest things I have ever seen.

Anyway, I of course, recommend a Pede. I still bash it and its fun for the kids too.

Kinda wanted... - squirrel - 04-09-2007

mikeh Wrote:That spamming of the Traxxas board will remain one of the funniest and most spontaniest things I have ever seen.

Anyway, I of course, recommend a Pede. I still bash it and its fun for the kids too.
Thank you thank you! :wavey: I had a blast doing it, and I'm glad to see other members enjoyed it to!

Kinda wanted... - stratcat - 04-09-2007

Ponch Wrote:I bet it's just the gearing though. But you could always get a new motor.

I put a 19 turn in mine and the thing screams! it's fun to play with... get one Ponch, that is if you aren't scared! Big Grin

Kinda wanted... - AddictedtoNITRO - 04-09-2007

stratcat Wrote:I put a 19 turn in mine and the thing screams! it's fun to play with... get one Ponch, that is if you aren't scared! Big Grin
damn thing sure does wheely lol it goes forever