The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? (/thread-6193.html)

Pages: 1 2

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - chickenfarmer3 - 03-06-2007

squirrel Wrote:Hate to say it but I would probably scream like a B!TCH!!! Not really afraid of bugs but if that thing was crawling on me, I would have to be a little freaked out!!!

HAHAHAHH....same here bro!

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - kevinF - 03-06-2007

crap, after seeing those videos i know for a fact theres no way i could go on fear factor and having that kinda crap crawling on my.

+1 to squirell

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-06-2007

thats like those big ass spider things from iraq that eat like birds and shit lol

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - kevinF - 03-06-2007

ever see a pciture of a camel spider in iraq, sucker can run 20-25 mph

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-06-2007

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:thats like those big ass spider things from iraq that eat like birds and shit lol

echo echo echo echo......Smile

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - AddictedtoNITRO - 03-06-2007

traxxas thrasher Wrote:ever see a pciture of a camel spider in iraq, sucker can run 20-25 mph
my buddies used to put 2 of them together and watch them kill each other. He said they cought mice and other varmints and they were no match for the spiders. They used to have to sleep on top of the tanks to keep them off of them

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - Ritch Mitch Pacin - 03-06-2007

mike would probly wet himself if he saw one.... lmfao

i would just pull an R kelly on u thats all lmao

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - AddictedtoNITRO - 03-06-2007

take a little more than that mike. they can heve foot long legs and a 3-4 inch body total that up. for you non math students that is as big as 28 inches. whoa!!

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - Ritch Mitch Pacin - 03-06-2007

that was just straight up nastylmfao..

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - chickenfarmer3 - 03-06-2007

that beats mikes 2.8"....LMAO....you lose.

i think its only 2.61/2" lmfao

i dont get it, prolly just a lame ass mitch burn tho...ur gay lol

Would you scream like a girl if this fell on you? - motoxer4life - 03-06-2007

ooooo lol