The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
losi xxxnt ad2 - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: losi xxxnt ad2 (/thread-5167.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

losi xxxnt ad2 - chickenfarmer3 - 11-29-2006

the cellar is a little hole in the wall place on i think brandon road, not to far from the track..... i dont even think there are lights on down in there, o ya did i mention you go like down in a basement kinda when going in there. we went there one day for a topping out party after work...all i can say is WHOA. chit gets outta hand in there

losi xxxnt ad2 - chris arnold - 11-29-2006

sounds super classy. kinda lie the station.

losi xxxnt ad2 - Traxxas_Junkee - 11-29-2006

Ponch Wrote:Heyheyhey now, I got a 'racer' setup!!!lol...I'll post pics somewhere later....All nice, clean, and ready to whip your buggy dan...

Buggy may be ready, but what about the driver. :p:

LOL, chris do you wake up in the morning with your unemployed azz and be like " hmmm what should my sig line say today"? LOL LMFAO you crack me up dude

yes chad. i make that one of the things i do for the unemployment that i receive. also if you keep trying to be funny you will help joe as the butt of sig liners LOL

losi xxxnt ad2 - Tex - 11-29-2006

I want the starter box holmes....
$40 with a decent gelcell, or stick packs?

I need the box RTR Smile

Lol Wink

i can throw ya gell cell with it tex. 40 beans

right now I'm waiting on this dude on the grid selling his Losi to get back to me. If he says it's a go, sweet...
If he says the truck is already sold then I have no use for your box.

BTW, this is for a buddy of mine at work that is getting back into rc....

I just thought I'd give you the "history" of my interest Smile

rocco79 Wrote:Gabe, your selling the 1/10? Back to your old lover the revo?

nope, I'm keeping mine, it's too much fun!

losi xxxnt ad2 - rocco79 - 11-29-2006

Woah! Your Fast! I hard deleted that! I re-read what you wrote and decided my post wasnt correct!

losi xxxnt ad2 - Tex - 11-30-2006

As soon as you post it the first time I get an email notification of your message. Within that email notification states your message, even if you delete it.

Smile

losi xxxnt ad2 - chris arnold - 11-30-2006

wow you guys are on it. cool tex i will bring the box with saturday and if you needs it yours.

tex if you got a guy looking for a smoking deal on a ad1 i have a friend who has a truck i think the rear may have been converted to ad2 i know it has an engine and a box of tires. maybe i will have him round that stuff up and take a ride to lhr with me on saturday.

I have two people looking for GT's right now. One person looking for a newer race setup, one person is pretty open since they are just starting out.

The dude just starting out is the one interested in that dude's AD1 w/motor for $90. If that goes through, I'll grab the box from you. At this point though, I'm thinking that's not as good of a deal as I thought it was. Still needs all elecs, starter box, body, tires, etc.... By that time My guy could have bought a package deal and had an AD2.

well i talked to my guy and he has a truck. im not sure what all he has with it. but it will be rady for sale and he is gonna ride out to lhr with me to deliver the new squirrel-mobile. and will have the truck with him so if someone wants to take a look at it they can. i should eb out there about 11ish on saturday. mikes truck i know has a new unpainted jconcepts truck body LOL

losi xxxnt ad2 - Sh1nn3r - 11-30-2006

My guy needs one as well

thanks for joining the party focker....

you don't want an AD1 Chris, your too high tech for that....get an AD2 or GT2....

Tex Wrote:I have two people looking for GT's right now. One person looking for a newer race setup

Sh1nn3r, your my "guy" looking for the newer race setup

mikeys truck is nice i will have it with me sat at lesiure. i know he has everything but servos, im not sure what engine and i believe he has a starter box. he just wants to off the damn thing and get more electric stuff.

losi xxxnt ad2 - squirrel - 11-30-2006

Hey Chris, what does the losi need to be running? Radio and servos?

losi xxxnt ad2 - FreeRideFrosty - 11-30-2006

Damn..... if any more people jump into GT I may need to get on the bandwagon.

losi xxxnt ad2 - rocco79 - 11-30-2006

follower.....

losi xxxnt ad2 - FreeRideFrosty - 11-30-2006

Damn Straight!

squirrel you will need radio 2 servos reciever pack and fuel. that truck only runs on byrons though. it needed clutch bearings but i picked up a new pack of those from hardestys last nite. i guess i can let you have the body i was running.