The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Tmaxx Roller for? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Buy / Sell / Trade (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Tmaxx Roller for? (/thread-4799.html)

Pages: 1 2

Tmaxx Roller for? - RobH - 10-09-2006

MBXcomp Wrote:No i should because does everyone here get banned for just not saying something to someone in a deal on accident

Then when he told you about the issues when he received it, you wouldn't do anything about it.

Tmaxx Roller for? - MBXcomp - 10-09-2006

t to the maxx2 Wrote:No, becuase if it was an accident, a decent person would refund or fix the problem
well ill give you 2 tmaxx shocks that withh work for it if you can get my account tmaxxcrap unbanned

Tmaxx Roller for? - t to the maxx2 - 10-09-2006

Uh no, tmaxx shocks don't work on the jato, plus I already bought new shocks from ebay

t to the maxx2 Wrote:Uh no, tmaxx shocks don't work on the jato, plus I already bought new shocks from ebay
well i dont know what i can do with no money then i just want my old account back or this one to keep

Tmaxx Roller for? - Traxxas_Junkee - 10-09-2006

MBX, I think you are only the second person to get banned from this site, so don't pull the "everyone get banned" little speal.

Traxxas_Junkee Wrote:MBX, I think you are only the second person to get banned from this site, so don't pull the "everyone get banned" little speal.
i said does everyone get banned for forgetting to save something in a deal on accident

MBXcomp Wrote:i said does everyone get banned for forgetting to save something in a deal on accident
I gave you plenty of time and patience to correct the issue, you chose not to.
And by the way, if your rep is negative, it won't effect mine.

Tmaxx Roller for? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 10-09-2006

ya accident sure we all read the whole spiel before u screwed him over

By the way, I got the jato fixed today and it is a shitload of fun. Thanks for giving me a vehicle, that after a bit of cash and tlc, is fun

t to the maxx2 Wrote:By the way, I got the jato fixed today and it is a shitload of fun. Thanks for giving me a vehicle, that after a bit of cash and tlc, is fun
well thats good i could of told you its fun.

I just dont want to be banned

Tmaxx Roller for? - Mr. Tune - 10-09-2006

mbxcomp Wrote:stop posting stupid prices you idiots

mbxcomp/tmaxxcrap,

You were banned for a reason. Starting another account doesn't mean you get a second chance. Next time you try and start another account, I'm gonna ban you via IP address. Then you won't even be able to do anything on this site, not even browse. Consider yourself lucky I didn't do it right now.

Thread closed...