Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much should I realistically expect to get?
Just curious what I should realistically expect to get on this eBay auction.
With no reserve you can never tell. It better be $400 + from earler discussions, right?
Did you move the Novak into the TC4?

Nice avatar.... Savage done melting spur gears yet? jk Big Grin
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Since I put the aluminum clutch shoes in my SG looks like new after a full day!

The Pede doesn't have the BL system, it was put in the TC3.

So I should expect $400?
With no reserve and no more bidders you can expect $152.50. Want me to bid it up some?
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Well I'm definitely not selling it for $150...

There are like 25 people watching but I figured it its not at a descent price a few hours before closing I'll just end it.
Ending within the last 12 hours gets ebay's attention. It's viewed as reserve fee circumvention. Why not just use a reserve limit auction?
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Can't do it now right?

I'll just say I sold it on a different auction.
If you end it now and relist it using a reserve, ebay is cool, but you pay listing fees twice and possible the reserve fee if it doesn't sell.

Ending early once won't raise any eyebrows. If you did it regularly, they would catch on.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
I really should have someone bump it up in a couple days
Why sell it is my Question???? You'll never get what you put into it ... Not even close, thats the nature of r/c
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I know...I need room
LMAO nice avators guys. I personally like daves the best
Yeah, i think daves certainly says how he feels with a serious exclaimation point!!! LOL!!
Only thing is Savage looks like its spelled Savace or is it just me Big Grin
RCDad Wrote:Only thing is Savage looks like its spelled Savace or is it just me Big Grin

You started it !! I just responded, and strictly out of humorous intent. Sorry I didn't do a better job of editing the Savage logo from HPI site. It got the general idea across. I really don't dislike any RC, except maybe those Radio Shack things. I just didn't buy a Savage. But I didn't tell the world they should piss on a Revo, either. I don't take it personally becuase I don't own Traxxas, just one of their products. You like Savage, I like Revo. Variety makes the world a less boring place. That's all I have to say on that.

Back to the old avatar!!!

Peace.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
no it said savage, just the crap was making the g smear a little bit Wink
Hell, i thought it was funny!!
.... And i have a savage
It's just that on another board the owner and mod both have new Revo's and they think their the best so I have to continually mess with them Big Grin
I wouldn't end the auction early, you will get a nice price for that truck. People usually fight over it in the last few minutes and bump the price way up, there's no telling what you'll get until the auction is fully over.

BTW, you took some nice pics so that will help it sell for a higher price. Honestly I'm thinking it will go for around $350, although I've seen lesser Pedes' go for over $400 (they had better electronics though)
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:..... you will get a nice price for that truck. People usually fight over it in the last few minutes and bump the price way up, ......

True dat!

And like I said, if you need someone to help bump it near the end.......welllll......we could do that too!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
I'll be callin on you in a couple days.
Just remember, this is Chicago, just so's there a little somethin' in it for me.....
jk
I'll be happy to be your schill bidder.....geez you don't think eBay would have anybody posting here who might read this....oh well, too late, it's out there. Besides they couldn't prove that I really don't want to own your truck....I just want it cheap !!!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
$400 would be cheap Big Grin
Did I mention I'm Bohemian?
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.