Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new toy! cateye midbike
This is my new toy(its me hoobajoob, im just under jeffs screen name right now) i just picked up sat on a trade for a t-maxx from a member here. Its a cateye midbike. Its just a bit larger thatn a pocket bike.Im 6'7ish and i can still fit on this without looking too much like a monkey with my knees at my ears. I just got this running last night and took it for a spin around the neighborhood. This thig has a headlight,tail light,horn and working turn signals.Adjustable shock in rear and front fork.Front and rear disc brakes.Elecrtric or pull start. Its powered by a 49 or 43 cc motor(not sure which cause it came with both options). It has a speedo but not sure how accurate it is just yet. if its correct, im 260lbs and on a flat road the speedo reads 35km/h which converts to about 22 mph. Not bad for a 49cc motor with a 260lb fatass on it.I was looking online and these things have a ton of mods to make them hit 50+!

Attached Files
.jpg   cateye 001 (Small).jpg (Size: 78.16 KB / Downloads: 21)
.jpg   cateye 002 (Small).jpg (Size: 59.76 KB / Downloads: 17)
.jpg   cateye 003 (Small).jpg (Size: 74.93 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   cateye 006 (Small).jpg (Size: 92.07 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   cateye 008 (Small).jpg (Size: 70.77 KB / Downloads: 36)
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
ya I would love to do 50+ about 8 inches from the ground! lmao cool
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
That thing is awesome!
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
ok im on the right screen name now.... yeah its fun. I cant believe how people get into these things. its just like we do with r/c.
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!
i have one of these bikes but mine is all modded(pipe,deck height,piston and rings,carb,velocity stack and gearing)mine does about 55mph with my 200lb azz on it.they are alot of fun until you get pulled over.

and your speedo should actually be rpms of the motor not mph but the china man who made it doesn't know the difference.check out pocketbikesunlimited.com for parts they used to have everything for these bikes
here is another pic of me on it.

Attached Files
.jpg   cateye 009 (Small).jpg (Size: 52.39 KB / Downloads: 21)

ghosty Wrote:i have one of these bikes but mine is all modded(pipe,deck height,piston and rings,carb,velocity stack and gearing)mine does about 55mph with my 200lb azz on it.they are alot of fun until you get pulled over.

and your speedo should actually be rpms of the motor not mph but the china man who made it doesn't know the difference.check out pocketbikesunlimited.com for parts they used to have everything for these bikes

thats awsome.where can you get engine work like that done deck height,piston and rings,carb?What was your fine for getting busted? Its at addictedtonitros house right now, he lives out in podunk nowhere.

i got pulled over on my friends minibike and they just told me to take it easy and stuff but then again i am a kid.
yeah i have gotten pulled over before, like a year ago, jag told me he was going to impound it and give me a $500 ticket if he caught me again. told me to wlak it home, sao I start wlaking it home and the jags fowolling me, then some guy speeds down the street and the cop pulls the guy over, so i started it up and drove away. lol

they used to be really tgiht, my buddy got pulled over for riding an electric scooter
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
Haha, great trade right there!!!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
:confused: :confused: :confused: but electric scooters arent illegel...
but cops with nothing to do in hodunk joliet are jags lol

lol but we live in plainfield.
biiiiiiig difference lol

lol
no fines just gave me a hard time.
as for the mods i had them done by pbu
Plainfield cops are worse than Joliet.
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
That bike is cool, just got back a while ago from checkin it out! Needs to be lil bit bigger for me to ride it! LMAO
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
motoxer4life Wrote::confused: :confused: :confused: but electric scooters arent illegel...

yeah they are dude, maybe if you READ youd figure that out, it was in the news a few years ago, the cops dont care as much about electric jsut the jagoffs,(which is half of them) i hate the plainfield cops, they fcuking suck azz. theyll give you a fine for jsut about anything, i was shooting off fireworks, just roman candles, missles and rockets, little stuff, guess how many showed up, 4. one in the back of us and 3 in the front of my house
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
wow. over here in Glendale Heights they all suck dic
there worse here! believe me...
ours have nothing better to do than to give tickets for stupid chit like this. they just instituted a law that says you cant talk on your handheld cellphone in winnetka, its soooo obnoxious, just for talking on your cell phone they can ticket you, and for not making a 100 percent complete stop they'll ticket you, not even a warning. come summer all they do it ride around on the quad they have and bust people for being at the beach late at night and riding scooters. its ridiculous.
E-clips can travel at hundred of miles an hour and increase speed as they bouce off objects...if only mankind could harness this incredible power source.
ya that is pretty bad. Here i guess they are a little more leanient like we were doin morters when this pig just walked in our backyard pointed his flashlight at all the empty tubes and burn fireworks he just pointed at one ad said "i could give you a $50 fine for that" then he pointed at another and said the same thing then just walked back to his car and drove away. It was hilarious.
LOL. Im watching COPS right now! lmao.
i grew up in glendale heights and when i was younger i got pulled over on my bicycle for riding a wheely.no ticket just harrasment