Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which to get.
After LH, OMG idk what RC i want. I know that i will keep this Sho buggy, race it around untill mid-summer. Then sell it and buy something else. By this time, i will have about $500+ with trade in on the Sho. So im deciding what to get. I am giving up bashing. But would love to race a little. I want probally truggy or buggy and I want it to haul balls. Basically i want the thing for doing speed runs in front of the house, and then be able to take it to the track and race, I know speed is nothing if u cant drive, but i want speed for the house. And something durable for the track. The only MT i would get would be a Losi LSP. What do you guys have in mind?
LSP's aren't MTs, they're AMT/UMT/Truggy
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
i think he meant LST ponch it says losi....dee dee deee
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
losi 8ight
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
get a TTR ( think selling traxxas thrasher)
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Whoops read too fast.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Confusedlap:
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
ya dude hit up kevin for his TTR if u wanna bash it u cant break it, and its proven on the track

Thanks Mike, but i dont think ill be bashing anymore. And i wont be able to buy it till around mid summer. Just getting a idea now. Maybe I ll look into it. And the Losi Eight i was also looking at.
I say let's have this discussion when you have cash in hand....
why Bruce? he said he is trying to get some ideas. I would say he is obviously going to do some research on the cars he is leaning towards so he gets what he wants

We all know that his options will change greatly in 3 months when he's ready to buy that's why. You'll be selling that TTR, I'm selling my Mayhem, the list goes on...
Well anything can happen between now and then. Something new can come out. Or something can happen for him to change his mind and stop thinking about a truck. It doesnt hurt to look right now because if he is able to have a good idea of what he wants. Then he can use the remaining time to look for other options he might want to do with the truck parts wise.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
I guess it gives guys a reason to increase their post counts also... LOL!
yes cuz thats whats important

I know I brag to the ladies at the mall with how many posts I have. And my Rank on Socom 3 on PS2. Big Grin
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
yeah rawk, i got my TTr for sale, if you do decide to bash youll have parts for it for a while, or if you just race, youll have plenty of parts to keep you going, i have only broken a knuckle 2 times, but thats when it was about 15-20 degrees on the track, so let me know, if your serious I can clean it up and get pics ASAP, ill also have it set up for the indoor track.

i also have pictures of the extras and eveything, let me know
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
O yea? Bruce wants me to buy his thats why hes all crabby... lol and i just want an idea. I mean some new ones will come out in between now and then but idk yet. I have never seen a TTr? Who makes those.
Thunder Tiger Racing
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Rawkfist_02 Wrote:O yea? Bruce wants me to buy his thats why hes all crabby... lol and i just want an idea. I mean some new ones will come out in between now and then but idk yet. I have never seen a TTr? Who makes those.

TTR is the brand. Thunder Tiger Racing. It is what Mike Czech races with and does quite well. We give him chit but I think they are actually really nice for the money.
Wow if mike races one then i HAVE to have one. lol that convinces me to buy it. Actually i looked around, they seem descent. I would probaly research a bit more, but how much you asking for it?
Rawkfist_02 Wrote:Wow if mike races one then i HAVE to have one. lol that convinces me to buy it. Actually i looked around, they seem descent. I would probaly research a bit more, but how much you asking for it?

Keep in mind that technology changes fast. I would run what you have for now, and save extra money when you can. You will learn a lot by driving one vehicle. THEN, maybe for outdoor season, or before next years indoor season, pick up a new one if you decide you need it. I can tell you first hand that jumping from vehicle to vehicle is not good for your driving abilities.
Freeridefrosty, that is exactly what im doing. Its just kind of that thing, that if I know what i really want now, that i may just be browsing a website that is selling cheap. Say if i had a buggy roller at $200, leaves me with $300 on an engine...... lol nova baby.
Just up'ing my post count.
I have nothing useful to ad to this post.Big Grin

Good luck with your search.
Lmk. I have some 8 kits, & MBX5T Prospecs
[url][/url]

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS MUST PAY.
Lol. I let you know if i need anything, Thanks man. Mike, u have PM